News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only looked at a single date for next May and a couple of seat locations, but the prices honestly look inline with other Cirque shows I have seen. Actually, they may be cheaper than what I paid for a few months ago to see "O" at the Bellagio in Las Vegas for about the same viewing location. These prices definitely seem in line with any of the traveling Cirque shows I have seen.
I just went and looked at O pricing a moment ago, and the Disney pricing is cheaper than Vegas.

Wow, those are some expensive tickets!
I only looked at a single date for next May and a couple of seat locations, but the prices honestly look inline with other Cirque shows I have seen. Actually, they may be cheaper than what I paid for a few months ago to see "O" at the Bellagio in Las Vegas for about the same viewing location. These prices definitely seem in line with any of the traveling Cirque shows I have seen.

yeah, comparing it to Broadway or other comparable caliber shows it didn't seem too outlandish ... and in that structure (at least previously) there weren't really any bad seats so not like you *have* to pay for the super close ones

I usually pay a total of no more than $55, often cheaper, to see Broadway shows. I just got Aladdin tickets at the Dr. Phillips center for a total of $36 each. So to me Cirque du Solei seems expensive...$76.02 total for the cheapest seats, I think.

I usually pay a total of no more than $55, often cheaper, to see Broadway shows. I just got Aladdin tickets at the Dr. Phillips center for a total of $36 each. So to me Cirque du Solei seems expensive...$76.02 total for the cheapest seats, I think.

I wish that was common in my area but unfortunately Broadway tickets are more often than not more in line with that Disney pricing. I don't the Cirque pricing is bad at all.

Someone reported in another thread either here or at WDWMagic that they would have a link in the next D23 email newsletter, which goes to both free and gold members.

Just a heads up. I am a general member at d23 and I as able to purchase Disney+ for 3 years at 140.97. I went to view account and it offer was there.
So I noticed it says founders circle... Do people that sign up like this get the pin? I am not expecting it having not attended nor being a paid member, but if it happens, that is cool!

curious if that is going to happen at all resorts or is this an indicator about the Skyliner running by then
I believe it is at all the resorts for SWGE. I was browsing the hours for BC Marketplace this past weekend for my October trip to see if I could get coffee before Extra EMH. Looks like all the hours are loaded on the website. I saw 2:30am opening on 8/29 and all the Extra EMH days has it opening at 4:15am. It normally opens at 6:00am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter