News Round Up 2020

THat's a shame, I think last years choices were better. I already have a ticket for June, so I will have to see whether I feel like trying any of these. I was hoping for the maleficent cone from last year!
Hoping they still offer some complimentary popcorn and ice cream. These specialty treats look pretty but some of the flavor combinations are head scratching.

Hoping they still offer some complimentary popcorn and ice cream. These specialty treats look pretty but some of the flavor combinations are head scratching.
Indeed. Last year's appealed to me more. Some of these are odd, and a lot are kind of samey. I don't think they have removed the complimentary options, but, who knows?

Indeed. Last year's appealed to me more. Some of these are odd, and a lot are kind of samey. I don't think they have removed the complimentary options, but, who knows?
I hope not, but they have been very mum on the subject in their recent press releases on the event changes for 2020. I suppose they want to highlight the paid extras vs the included pieces but makes me a little nervous.

I hope not, but they have been very mum on the subject in their recent press releases on the event changes for 2020. I suppose they want to highlight the paid extras vs the included pieces but makes me a little nervous.
Disney’s website still mentions the free offerings if you look at the event description. I don’t think that is going away. It probably costs them very little and makes many people feel the event is more “worth it” than if they didn’t offer it.

Not sure if this is rumor or pure truth but it looks like there is something to the idea that Disney has indeed created a device that allows them to see in the future and they are using that device to power their storytelling. What else might they be trying to warn us about?

Segway created an egg-shaped 'transporting pod' that looks part electric wheelchair, part 'Wall-E' hoverchair

untitled-design---2020-01-03t102123723.png

RUMOR

Animated sequel to Star Wars Rebels (that would pick up where the current finale left off) to be created - perhaps arriving as early as later this year

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2020/01/rumor-2020-sequel-star-wars-rebels.html

There were rumors floating around that the 2020 animated series was going to be Doctor Aphra. I'd still love to see a continuation to Rebels based on how that series ended ... but top of my list remains Aphra getting put into live action or animation

Disney’s website still mentions the free offerings if you look at the event description. I don’t think that is going away. It probably costs them very little and makes many people feel the event is more “worth it” than if they didn’t offer it.
That is a good point.

I wish I would've known Sandlot was about to leave, I was looking forward to watching it.
We've never seen the 4th and 5th Pirates of the Caribbean movies - went last night to finally watch the 4th one, and it was pulled. 😕 Looks like they need a "Leaving Soon" type category.

I've already really thought they needed a "New to Disney+" type category. Our streaming views on Dinsey+ are not helping any of their numbers right now. Other than Mandalorian, we've hardly been watching. Part of it is looking around trying to see if there's anything new to catch our eyes, and since we can't really see much that's new, just move on to one of the streaming service each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter