• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2020

Does anybody know if the Christmas sing-a-long they're doing on ABC is going to be added to Disney+ like the quarantine ones were?

This is going to be very interesting for planning. Looks like you can make reservations of sorts via this app too. I wonder as wel of MDX will become absolete or how they’ll work in tandem.

I feel like I need to see it realyl working to fully understand the point of it/how it functions. All the screen shots just look like a fancier MDE with letting you modify things, etc. - I mean, I guess the idea is it helsp figure out how various resrvations can best fit together (and drive your to where they want you to go/where there is capacity) but it can't just "make up" capacity. Like, if I want to change my 7 Dwarf Mine Train time, there has to be other times ... so what exactly will it do in that situation that is different than what happens now?

This is going to be very interesting for planning. Looks like you can make reservations of sorts via this app too. I wonder as wel of MDX will become absolete or how they’ll work in tandem.
It just seems more invasive and pervading. I get that apps and whatnot are here to stay but I like to disconnect while on vacation and it seems like this is more tethering.

It just seems more invasive and pervading. I get that apps and whatnot are here to stay but I like to disconnect while on vacation and it seems like this is more tethering.
A WDW hasn’t been about relaxation or disconnecting for probably 7 years now if not longer. This app is supposed to help though with the planning aspect and you’re not supposed to need to plan months and months in advance like before.

A WDW hasn’t been about relaxation or disconnecting for probably 7 years now if not longer. This app is supposed to help though with the planning aspect and you’re not supposed to need to plan months and months in advance like before.

If you tell me they are getting rid of the 6 month dining window and the 60 day FP+ window, and somehow shrinking it so that the week of my vacation I can find a spot at say, Cinderella's Table or even Sci-Fi Drive-In, I'm down. That said, we both know that won't be the case.

If you tell me they are getting rid of the 6 month dining window and the 60 day FP+ window, and somehow shrinking it so that the week of my vacation I can find a spot at say, Cinderella's Table or even Sci-Fi Drive-In, I'm down. That said, we both know that won't be the case.
Well they kind of already have. FP is gone currently and dining is 60 days out. I wouldn’t be surprised if that 60 day dining window stays. There is no need for 180. FP is going to look different when and if it returns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter