• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have question about the photo pass and booking sessions at MK and soon to be available at AK. If we buy the memory maker, are photo pass photographers still available for free in the parks, or do we now need to book a session? In past years, we’ve never paid for a session; we just walked up to the photographers and got in line. Thanks in advance!

That session I posted about is something completely different. If you buy Memory Maker, you still get your Photo Pass park photos free. If you choose to book a ‘Capture Your Moment’ photo session, there will be a charge. It’s a private photo session with a personal photographer. Hope that helps!

“At Magic Kingdom, the Capture Your Moment offering is a 20-minute photo session that captures the fun and excitement of your special day—and your own unique style. Guests are able to pick one location for their photo session, but can book back-to-back sessions to unlock a second location. At Magic Kingdom, the price is $50.”

We were there last week, and I have to say that I don't think there is enough water in the world to cover this thing up during the day. In my opinion, it looks hideous. What a shame to destroy the beauty of looking across the water to see the countries on the other side. The night time show better be pretty spectacular to make up for the ugliness of the day time view. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter