News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were there last week, and I have to say that I don't think there is enough water in the world to cover this thing up during the day. In my opinion, it looks hideous. What a shame to destroy the beauty of looking across the water to see the countries on the other side. The night time show better be pretty spectacular to make up for the ugliness of the day time view. Just my two cents.

The Harmonious barges when the waterfalls turn on...

I know a few "tree huggers" who still haven't admitted to me that their view was wrong years ago. Getting rid of paper products for plastic maybe the stupidest thing of our generation. Landfills everywhere will tell the story. Wood/paper are soooo renewable. Oh well, we tried to tell them. Soapbox.
Though I still think plastic's a miraculous material, and when handled properly, can be an excellent asset. One thing's for certain is that it's excellent for our frequent rain, despite the prevalence of Primark and their chocolate teapot paper bags.

I’m not sure if this is something you guys are interested in me keeping you updated on, but I noticed that All Ears will post frequent updates to Disney Menus (additions/removal of items). If it’s something you’d like to keep seeing, I will continue to post them!

Disney Menu Updates
I'm always interested in food! lol
Thank you, I like reading these.

Does anyone know if there is a height restriction for the splash pad at Poly? Like, 48" and under or something? We've been searching and not found anything concrete yet.

I feel like there was a restriction, (someone correct me if wrong), but I do know they are definitely more lenient than at the Grand Floridian. My DD is 3 1/2 years older than DS, and she was allowed to play with him, just couldn’t go down one of the slides.

I feel like there was a restriction, (someone correct me if wrong), but I do know they are definitely more lenient than at the Grand Floridian. My DD is 3 1/2 years older than DS, and she was allowed to play with him, just couldn’t go down one of the slides.
Thanks... years ago when we stayed at Caribbean Beach resort, we ran into the height restriction and only one of our daughters was short enough to play on it. They are both well over 48" now, so I just wanted to manage their expectations before we get there.

ETA: I have also posted the question on the Poly Resort thread, so maybe someone there will be able to help out

Wonder how that will work with kids? Since they can't be vaccinated at all. Wife and I are fully vaccinated but our kids obviously aren't.

If this is, in fact, the case - wouldn’t it need to be formally announced prior to opening? I’m sure that’s going to be an important question that needs an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter