News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!!! Always wanted to try going out there but haven’t yet! Is it true you can get ice cream or something out there? That might make my kids more interested in the idea. A beer to lure my husband along would be great too.
Aunt Polly’s is open seasonally. I’ve never eaten there, but here’s a menu and some information! Looks like there’s root beer floats with ice cream.

INFORMATION

MENU

Enjoy!!

Unfortunately, Aunt Polly's is rarely open. Even sometimes during Thanksgiving week, it's not open. It has to be one of the most crowded times of the year that they know will be crowded. So, maybe one or two times a year. There is a soda vending machine. It's a good place to eat popcorn, a caramel apple, or a rice krispy treat though. Ice cream would melt by the time you get the raft over.

Been there and done that the week between xmas and NYE, and that was pre-covid, so no physical distancing.

Unfortunately, Aunt Polly's is rarely open. Even sometimes during Thanksgiving week, it's not open. It has to be one of the most crowded times of the year that they know will be crowded. So, maybe one or two times a year. There is a soda vending machine. It's a good place to eat popcorn, a caramel apple, or a rice krispy treat though. Ice cream would melt by the time you get the raft over.

Been there and done that the week between xmas and NYE, and that was pre-covid, so no physical distancing.

Thanks for that info regarding Aunt Polly’s!!!!!

That’s crazy if that was the line pre-covid!! Ugh what am I getting myself into this year?!? 😂

I wish they’d open it and lure more people over there. Seems an easy way to get people spread out and socially distanced. And to get a few more people back to work!

this makes my heart happy. Fireworks 🎆 is one of the items on my "waiting for it to come back" list before I book. It's not an absolute deal breaker but would be so nice.

We’re waiting for this too. My 6 year old understands what’s happening, but we agree we want fireworks and parades and to hug a princess!! Could be quite a while before we head back, sadly. Haven’t been since May 2019.

I wish they’d open it and lure more people over there. Seems an easy way to get people spread out and socially distanced. And to get a few more people back to work!

Sitting on Aunt Polly's porch and watching the chaotic MK world go by is amazing!!! It's our favorite place to visit during peak crowd times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter