News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m SOOOO excited for you!!! Please take some pictures for us!! Hope you have a great time!!!

I will! I actually plan on starting a vlog (something I've wanted to do for YEARS). I know how many people want to be there for opening day or just in general. I hope to make a video that will help people feel like they're there!

I know this isn't news, but I wanted to first make this offer to the people in this thread as is it's my favorite and the one I pay the most attention to.

I recently purchased a print of a Jungle Cruise painting. It arrived slightly damaged, so they sent me a new one. I still have the old one which has a barely visible hole in it. Would any of my fellow NYC DISers be interested in it? Free of charge of course - you'd just have to pick it up. Please message me directly so we don't clog up the thread.

From looking at the barges and the concept drawing showing what they will look like as fountains during the day, I’m almost 100% sure they will not be partially submerged.
I hope so. Would hate to be staring at those all day. But I think the show will be amazing.

I hope so. Would hate to be staring at those all day. But I think the show will be amazing.

I agree the fountains are needed! But, I definitely think it’s worth the sacrifice of having to look at them all day, and in exchange getting a great show at night!!!

About time they did something 'green' that is actually worthwhile, but I feel that collecting the dolls isn't going to be the same anymore, especially now that they lack the window.
As a girl dad, this is fantastic news!!! My recycling fills up at holidays and birthdays with all the packaging. not to even mention environmental impact of all that waste.

Anyone receive an invitation from Disney Parks Blog regarding the virtual unveiling of the Disney Wish? I received one today from the blog. You have to register to have access. The virtual unveiling is scheduled for April 29th at 11:30 am EST.

"Be sure to visit the Disney Parks Blog on April 29 at 11AM EST to view the virtual reveal event and discover new enchantment onboard Disney Wish!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter