No "disneyland" autograph books?

awdsmama

DIS Veteran
I've been shopping the DisneyStore online and they only have WDW autograph books?? I want one that says DL on it. Guess we'll wait until we get to the hotel or park.

I noticed that a lot of the park merchandise is WDW stuff. Boo.

I did see a generic one, but if you want one that specifically says Disneyland, you will probably just have to buy one in the parks. I think they're the same price, though.

Or you can look on Ebay if you really want it before your trip. Just a thought.

Look on Etsy.com. There is some REALLY cute homemade autograph books. I'm buying ours there this time.

Or you can make one :) I bought 4x6 card stock and printed our autograph books.

The ones you buy really just have a nice cover, and blank pages.

When we went the autograph books were same generic ones from WDW. Actually a lot of the merchandise was the same. I collect magnets and I had to really really look for ones specific to DisneyLAND. Same with pins my kids wanted DL pins and there weren't that many.

Here are the covers I made for my girls based from templates made by creative DISigners. The insides were printed 4x6 character pages mostly from donatalie

i-tT4m345-M.jpg

i-TMfR4wc-M.jpg

Thanks everyone...I'm not crafty but even I can convert a standard photo album I think!

WOOHOO on ebay today I won a new, in shrink wrap still autograph book that says Disneyland on it and has ll the primary characters on the cover (red background). Only paying $12 including shipping.

Very happy!!

I noticed on our trip when shopping in our parks, that a lot of the merchandise was WDW or generic. You really had to look for DISNEYLAND themed stuff. Wish Disneyland would offer more resort themed items. I'm a huge Disneyland lover and after researching between the parks don't have any desire to visit WDW...not that I'm saying I never will but Disneyland won my heart :lovestruc

Come On DISNEYLAND!! We want more DISNEYLAND merchandise!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter