No more Chicken Strips!!

wdwowner

Mouseketeer
WDW is starting to replace chicken strips with.......CHICKEN NUGGETTS!!!!!!:mad:

HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?:mad:

Bob, I would like to get your stance on this and what you can do to get this situation corrected ASAP!!!:mad:

A very sad day for all chicken strip lovers:mad:

:sad: Nooooooooo!!! Say it isn't so!!!!

My kids love the chicken fingers (so do I) but are very picky nugget eaters. No, no, no, no, no!!!!

Oh no :faint: ... I love chicken strips too :) ... I always look forward to having them when we're in WDW ... I sure hope they will change their minds about replacing them with nuggets :guilty: ...

In Disney's efforts to remove trans fats from the food they serve the chicken strips had to go.

I haven't seen what the nuggets look like. Call it what you want but this serves two purposes; it gets rid of the trans fat from their breaded chicken strips and it also reduces Disney's costs.

Just my two cents.

We will never defeat the combined efforts of the Food Police AND the Bean Counters!
I love the strips. I usually eat them because I am a picky eater with food allergies. I have always known I could eat where the others in the group wanted, as long as chicken strips were on the menu!
Nuggets - processed chicken parts as a healthier (forced) option. Whoopdi Doo.

Well, I have one of the kids that will only eat the nuggets not the strips so I'm happy to hear that.

Does this mean I get my Podsquad membership revoked?:)

Pete, we need an emergency podcast on this subject ASAP!!!

We need to get organized, decide on a letter writing campaign and how to present the letters to WDW management!!

We may need a trailer for Bobs cart because I am sure there will be THOUSANDS of letters that will be sent.

WE NED TO UNITE AND REVERSE THIS ACT IN ITS TRACKS!!!!!

Bob, who would be the best person in WDW to send these letters to?

I am sad. I love chicken strips but rarely eat them because they are not good for you. However, on vaction, I basically eat what I want, including chicken strips. I have no health conditions so there is no reason I can't. This is terrible. I much prefer strips to processed nuggets...yuck.

To heck with those trans-fatty melons!!!

I understand that it is probably a money saver for WDW since nuggets tend to be pressed together left-over bits from the chicken but if I want to eat trans-fat that is my choice. Are they eventually going to quit serving ice cream too? Shut down Goofy's Candy Shop? The chicken strips are what my DH usually gets when we go to CS and my kids love the strips, as do DH & I, but the kids only like one brand of nuggets which I'm sure WDW won't serve.

Fine... take away the DDP appetizer, change the all white buns at Casey's to some sort of white wheat thing but leave the chicken fingers alone!!!!

Who do I write?!?!?!? :mad:

When is this effective??

This is devastating news! The chicken strips are one of things I look forward to the most!! Ughhh!

All I can say to this is WHAT PART of the Chicken is the nuggets?? :rotfl2: :confused3

Well, luckily I saw them and they're pretty much just cut up chicken strips. The batter is the same... they're not at all like McDonald's nuggets.

To heck with those trans-fatty melons!!!

I understand that it is probably a money saver for WDW since nuggets tend to be pressed together left-over bits from the chicken but if I want to eat trans-fat that is my choice. Are they eventually going to quit serving ice cream too? Shut down Goofy's Candy Shop? The chicken strips are what my DH usually gets when we go to CS and my kids love the strips, as do DH & I, but the kids only like one brand of nuggets which I'm sure WDW won't serve.

Fine... take away the DDP appetizer, change the all white buns at Casey's to some sort of white wheat thing but leave the chicken fingers alone!!!!

Who do I write?!?!?!? :mad:

I hate to be told what I can't and can't eat , they should mind their own stinking business ! :mad: I can't imagine that leftover chicken pieces are healthier for you :crazy2:

Well, luckily I saw them and they're pretty much just cut up chicken strips. The batter is the same... they're not at all like McDonald's nuggets.

No nasty ground up chicken pieces ??? I refuse to eat the ones that most places serve. :scared:

I can't imagine that the nugget would be better for you than the strip. I mean, fried is fried, right? I think, once again, it's all about the money.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :sad:

How will we survive without the strips!?!?!!?!

I had so many of those of my last trip.

I'll miss them.

But by my next trip it'll be summer (Gotta update my signature, huh?), and I'll be trying to eat healthier anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Aside from the fact that strips really aren't that healthy either.

chickenstrips.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter