No more Chicken Strips!!

chicken strips are one of the few things my 13y/o eats!!! now what am i supposed to get him at the food court? he wont eat a burger, or salad. Chicken nuggets instead? I doubt that will fill him up:sad2:

The chicken strips I've had on DCL have been mightly tasty. But DS won't eat anything chicken-ish that isn't shaped like those McD ovals so this is GREAT news for him.

YIKES! :scared1:

It was bad enough on DD's first trip when we were presented with Mac N Cheese at LTT and she took one nibble gave me THAT look and said this is NOT mac n cheese! (she is a KD kid - Kraft Dinner that is) I am not sure how she will handle this. Me - without ranch dip I am not bothering anyways!

She is just going to have deal - or live on PB & J uncrustables!

Kevin, could you do a quick review of the strip replacements for this weeks podcast? I know a lot of the listeners would like to know who the replacements are.

Thanks!!!

Years ago, my sister and nephew were with us in WDW. By the end of the trip, when we asked our youngest what she wanted to eat my nephew piped in 'let me guess, chicken strips.' I feel your pain. She would have starved if they didn't have them on the menu.

What's the deal with the nuggets? Are they being baked instead of fried? :confused3

I just found this thread and HUGE GASP! I am a very, um....selective...eater and I know that I can always rely on the chicken strips to save the day! I wait with bated breath for your report, Kevin. So would you be Woodward or Bernstein?

At the risk of being beaten to death with a chicken strip, kids will not starve to death if the items are not on the menu they will get hungry and then eventually decide to eat something else. (might take a few meals but it will happen never heard of child dying of starvation from not being able to eat only what they wanted) :)

That being said I don't agree with WDW or anywhere for that matter deciding for me what is healthy and what I should eat when on holiday. I think it is up to each person to decide.

Kirsten

At the risk of being beaten to death with a chicken strip, kids will not starve to death if the items are not on the menu they will get hungry and then eventually decide to eat something else. (might take a few meals but it will happen never heard of child dying of starvation from not being able to eat only what they wanted) :)
Kirsten

Children will probably get over the fact that there are no more chicken strips but what about grown men?? :confused3 My husband will cry next time we go to WDW and there are no chicken strips for him to devour!!:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Children will probably get over the fact that there are no more chicken strips but what about grown men?? :confused3 My husband will cry next time we go to WDW and there are no chicken strips for him to devour!!:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

My husband won't eat chicken off bones so I suppose he might be a bit cranky about it as well. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter