No tour times available at Pearl Harbor!

kkmcan

Official Mouse Fan
We just booked a trip for Aulani Spring Break March 12-18 and I went immediately to book our tour of the Arizona Memorial and there aren't any tickets available for any day on our trip!

Is there any hope that they will have some tickets first thing in the morning on the 13th? That's the day I had planned to go.

Or any advice on how I can get my hands on 4 tickets for that date or any other date between the 13th and the 17th?
Thanks!

I made that same mistake last night (for March) and was in a bit of a panic for awhile. Relax! There are tour times available. I bet you are doing exactly what Kathy is suggesting--you are looking at the historic tour (the one that is offered in December)--that is what I was doing. I was so frustrated until I finally figured that out!

You should have no problem showing up when they open the day you want to go. Just go in, to the ticket booth and tell them how many you want. You maybe have wait an hour or two depending on how close to open you got there. The ferry ride out to the USS Arizona is free, they also have a headphone tour that is $5 a set. The USS Bowfin (submarine), USS Missouri (Battleship) and Air Museum all cost to go into.

OMG! Thanks so much you guys! You are life savers! I don't know what I was looking at- LOL! You are right there are plenty of times. So excited now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter