Remember this is a 5.00 exchange before postage

must include at least one pair of socks and one keycahin
but more are fine

mail by July 31 Please be on time
if something comes up let me know

extras as always are welcome but not necessary

any questions just ask

Please mail priority and DC is recommended

now to go do the names.....................

Thanks Kayla.....all ready to go. I will mail tomorrow, but will post when I actually do ;)

I am very impressed with myself. Got my name this morning and went to the post office this morning. The package is on it's way! This was a fun and easy exchange.

My stuff is bought and packed. Off to the post office tomorrow. Will update once it is sent. :cool1:

I sent mine about an hour ago. I didn't remember to send priority ( sorry, I'm still new at this), but it should stiull be there within 3 to 5 days. I did mail with delivery confirmation.

Mine is all packed up and ready to go. I will hopefully be able to get hubby to drop it off at the PO on his way to work tomorrow for me. I am avoiding the heat at the moment. ;) hope she will enjoy it! :banana:

all but one name are picked up :cheer2:
and i knew she would get hers late

shes in WDW

mickeyfan2 said:
Got my socks but not the keychain yet. Need to keep looking for one I like.
I got my keychain, but not my socks yet :rotfl:

I have mine all boxed up and ready to go......i will TRY to mail them today. They are replacing my inside air unit so I dont know when they are leaving

Good Ol Gal said:
I got my keychain, but not my socks yet :rotfl:
I'll trade you my socks for your keychain. :teeth:

The worst part is I had cute keychains that I got form our last WDW trip. I used both of them in my last two exhanges before this one was announced. Now to keep searching.

Ok, my package is out. Priority/DC. I have to say, I had a hard time getting the socks in my box. Everyone in my family wanted them. I was not happy with my selection of keychains. It was difficult to find anything I really liked. I think I may have gone overboard with the socks tho, :rotfl:

I do know while I'm on my trip this Sept, I'll stock up on Disney stuff for future exchanges.

Oh and I was HIGHLY disappointed in the Disney Store. So much I'm not sure if I'll go back. It sure has changed a lot and to me, not for the better.

This was fun exchange.

ETA: Strike this post....I asked my DH for the DC slip today since it would be about time to check it and opps "sorry honey, I forgot to send it". He is at the post office right this minute. So sending out today instead of what? Tuesday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter