Novelty sock / keychain Exchange sent received

that is good news Roxy

we should have some Received reports soon

mine are going in the mail today :teeth:

Mine should have been there yesterday, when I checked the DC it still says accepted at my post office. I hope they sent them because that was the day it was a mess at the post office :furious:

wow! we're getting some delivered already :woohoo:

I'm hoping mine will be there tomorrow.

Nite0wl71 said:
Mine should have been there yesterday, when I checked the DC it still says accepted at my post office. I hope they sent them because that was the day it was a mess at the post office :furious:
I have another exchange that still says this. It was sent two weeks ago and it has not arrived. I hope you have better luck than I did.

I got mine today. It is from Nancy ( meriweather)
I got:
a multi- size ring holder in the shape of a foot
Playing cards ( I say they are bees my kids say a black and yellow lady bug. They claimed them already)
A disneyland resort pen
orange tic tacs
a pencil from Monterey bay Aquarium
a nemo keychain ( I love this)
a honeywell keychain
disney's california Adventure keychain
total phase flashlight keychain
a huckleberry lollipop
woodland park zoo keychain ( I love this one too)
Minnie Mouse socks
Winnie the pooh socks ( he's one of my favorites)
Christmas tree socks
smiley face socks
green and yellow fuzzy socks that say think spring ( these are my favorite pair)
ok this next one puzzles me since I have never been to Disney world yet so I am sure I am missing it but it's a napkin with 33 on it. :confused3
I love the paper you sent the note on. It's so cute

And my absolute favorite thing was a pin in green that says my name and DIS on it. I will be wearing this when we go next month.I'm so excited and happy.Thanks Nancy so much

:bounce: Glad it arrived ryka.
it was so fun to put together.
The napkin is from the exclusive Club 33 in Disneyland. I was lucky enough to go a couple years ago and smuggled a bunch of napkins out :rotfl:
Enjoy it all :)
I have the soft spring socks too....so cozy ::yes::

mickeyfan2 said:
I have another exchange that still says this. It was sent two weeks ago and it has not arrived. I hope you have better luck than I did.

Hmmmm....I wonder who you could have sent to in the other exchange? Was it someone who was too STUPID to put the correct zip code and instead put her work zip code down? What an idiot that girl is :rotfl2:

kimmikayb said:
Hmmmm....I wonder who you could have sent to in the other exchange? Was it someone who was too STUPID to put the correct zip code and instead put her work zip code down? What an idiot that girl is :rotfl2:

:rotfl: Hope it does find its way to you.

Hi all I received mine yesterday! Thanks Ilse!!! I got 3 great pairs of socks (one Pooh bear) and 2 cute keychains AND 2 packs of gum! My favorite floavor of extra (green apple) and pop rocks gum...My lovely daughters have already taken the pop rocks gum, the bee keychain and the pooh socks!!! :rotfl:

Mine also went postal today :)

scrappinmom said:
Hi all I received mine yesterday! Thanks Ilse!!! I got 3 great pairs of socks (one Pooh bear) and 2 cute keychains AND 2 packs of gum! My favorite floavor of extra (green apple) and pop rocks gum...My lovely daughters have already taken the pop rocks gum, the bee keychain and the pooh socks!!! :rotfl:

Mine also went postal today :)

You're so welcome. Glad you liked them.

I know, my kids always take the candy.

mickeyfan2 said:
Well one was delivered today :cheer2: but the other one still says it is being accepted.

What did the PO say about it?

My PO says I have a package

I will pick it up on my way to work in the AM

Nite0wl71 said:
What did the PO say about it?
They told me that priority is not guaranteed to be 2-3 days and can take up to a month. They have not other info on it for me. I is lost in the jungle known as the UPPS. :teeth:

kimmikayb said:
Maybe :teeth:

I sent my exchange package today. It's winging its way east.

I also received my package today from Roxy - Pixiedust32

I got a pair of Tigger sock, a pair of patriotic socks and a pair of froggy sock. I also received a dolphin keychain and a princess one.

Roxy also included some gum and chocolate. DD stole those right away. She has her eye on the frog socks.

Thanks for everything Roxy. :wave:

I just got home. I have a package from Nikim20's dd Kara.. Thank you so much Kara. She had my name for the sock& keychain exchange and the earring exchange. She did an awsome job.

Here is what I got in my sock keychain exhange=

3 different pairs of adorable kitty socks, all with pink(I love pink)
a very cute red scotty dog keychain
a pewter nemo keychain from the disney store.

They are all wonderful. Thanks again for the great package!

mrsheppo said:
I sent my exchange package today. It's winging its way east.

I also received my package today from Roxy - Pixiedust32

I got a pair of Tigger sock, a pair of patriotic socks and a pair of froggy sock. I also received a dolphin keychain and a princess one.

Roxy also included some gum and chocolate. DD stole those right away. She has her eye on the frog socks.

Thanks for everything Roxy. :wave:

You're welcome, another candy little thief :rotfl:

mickeyfan2 said:
They told me that priority is not guaranteed to be 2-3 days and can take up to a month. They have not other info on it for me. I is lost in the jungle known as the UPPS. :teeth:
If it is not guaranteed why do we pay almost double for it, that just doesn't make any sense. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter