November 11, 2006 - MAGIC - Special Western "Double Dip" Cruise 11/11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFal

I am REALLY over-vacationed this year ... well, EV
I just returned from the Magic :wizard: 11/13/04 Eastern and re-booked onboard......Couldn't resist !

I am now addicted to Verandahs and DCL in a BIG way !!!

Some of the 11/13/04 Head Bopper PLAPLAP-er DIS Gang have re-booked as well - we had such a GREAT Time
...... and hope to repeat the fun in 2006 :boat:

Won't you join us :chat: ?

I will start planning my strategy. :wave2:

:jester: Here are the DOUBLE DIP Cruisers so far :jester:

GrayFal and DH - Pat & Tom Repeat "Is it November Yet?" Cruise :boat: PLap-LAPers
[wdwdclfan - DH and DD's 6 & 8 and Favorite Auntie for a total of 16 Family Members! Repeat "Is It...." Cruisers
faireygod mother - Dee and DH - DSis Pooh Luvs Figment and BIL - DBro and DS 6 - DS and DDIL & DGD 10 - DN - DN and DNIL - Kavin & Jenni (edited to add - Just EVERYONE Dee knows...LOL :confused3 !)
cjsmom97 - Jeanna and DS's 6 & 9 :cheer2: PLAP-LaPers
Hannosmom - and DH - Linda & Ed DD chichihoney Sarah and DSis Debbie - original PLAPLAPers
pandamom - and DH and DD 8 & 6, M-I-L & F-I-L, Sis-I-L/Bro-I-L &DN 3
Dizney-Cruiser - Janice and DSis Linda
joycepa - Joyce and DH, DD14 (B-Day Cruise!), DD5 and DMom & Dad - 17th Anniversary Cruise
SueEllen - and DH - Couples Only 17th Anniversary Cruise
TiggerzFan - Donna and DH Matt, DD Alyssa 4 and "butterball" due 11/05 PLUS
SIL kaykels - Rachel and DH Bill, DD Kaylee 12 & Kelsi-Jo 10, DS Colby 5 and Pop Pop Marc
woody73 - and DW
DIS NURSE
Jaypd& DW, DS 6, DD 2 and my dad.
CJLKIMMe 34, DD Heather 11, DD Haleigh 7 and DH Jeff 43, DD Sheryl 27 and DSIL Mike, DS Jeffery 23 and his DGF Rachel 23
ibouncetoo Jackie 57 - 7612 & Dsis TiggersPal Peggy Jo
suzadrew
clynne Carolyn & DH Brent, DS8 & DD5
Vanvmom Wendy & DH Tim, DSs 13,10,6
4 Cogs & DH, DSs 14 & 12
joliejacqueline & DH & DS5
susaninaz & DH, kids 13&10
disney_81 24 & Dmom & Dnephew 5
Cruiser4Life & DW, DDs 6&2
mymichala Jodi & DH, DDs 7&3
mom2of2 and DH (10th anniversary) Dmom, DS8 and DS15
SCDizneyDawn Dawn (39) and DH (43) - 13th Anniversary
txaggie94gigem and Dh and DS3
miatamel DH, DD5 and DD2
tggrdisney Becky & DBF
michelle9343 Michelle, DH Vito, DS VitoJr 11 & DD Angelina 8
schwaja3 Jack and DW Debra and DS 11 & 8 and 11 families from town = 54 people!
SFed Scott and DW, DD 5 and 2X DS 2!
WVMJS and DW and DD
tinkfairy and DH & DD4
confal2829 and DD7 DS3
Lauri and DH, DS12 & DD9
JJsmama Jennifer and DH, DSs 8 & 6
Spotdude and DH and DDs Vow Renewal Cruise
shelwojShelly (me!),Wojo Dave (DH), Kyle (13) and Michael (18)
aidanht & DH, DD12, DS 9 and DS8.
mom2dil & DH, DS (9),DS (4), my parents, my sister and brother in law, my brother, wife and his two sons.
alisbarc - DW DD16, DS13, DS8 DS7
jerry112 - KH, DS13,DD9, DGM
xoxoangel - DM58, DF 58, DS 15
Yonkrs Girl - DH DS6, DD3 (1st cruise)
sugarplum71 - group of 20
Eric Julie and Hailey - DH,DW, 2DDs
needalatte - DH, DS
RayRing - DW, DS6 and DD5
flymv - DW 36, DS 14, DS 8
kimkwvu - Kim, DH and Dkids 5 & 7
Momsrule27
Nani...Cindy, DH and DGS(6)
Niccic..Nicci, DH
MrsGreenjeans, DS11, DD9, DGM
OBX1ab, Bob & Melanie and DD15
WendyJersey Nancy & Jim
pvazquez824 Pat & Manny with DD22
dragonflydreaming Tracey & DH Neil, DD Talia and DS Benjamin
ktkberg- I'm traveling with DH, DS, DD.
2littlemonkeys, Melanie, DH,DS8 & 5
lastminutegirl (Dee/FGM says - oops forgot her stuff, she just posted today)

LINKS TO INFO YOU MIGHT WANT
Hey Pat...Would you add a comment on page one that says post #1923 has info on shipping packages to the ship. I know a few months from now some of us will be looking for that! When the time comes, we'll probably want to reflect which post will have the final/offical wrist band ordering information and the one for the DIS lunch party too.

We will be ordering silicon bracelets (you know, like the yellow Livestrong or the gillion others out for 'support' groups). They will be about $2 each, come in adult and child sizes, will be neon green with glow in the dark lettering that will say something like: Double-Dippers Magic Cruise 11/11/06 **or** Twice the Magic Double Dip 11/11/06....we'll be voting on the exact wording in a little bit (at about the 75 day mark). I'll be ordering these and will mail them out in advance if people want them to wear departure day.

THANKS FOR DOING THIS!!!

DIS meet will be 3pm in the Promonade lounge...this location covers us if there are weather issues, plus comfy chairs, plus bartender (hehe). And I bet many of us will rally at a certain location (deck 10 starboard?) for the sail away.

We're planning on having a 'group lunch' on Thursday (second sea day) at Luminere's to celebrate all the birthdays/anniversaries/weddings/vow renewals/whater else that are going on in this group. Therefore, many of us will be attempting to book Palo brunch on Monday (first sea day).

As Wendy mentioned, a mess of us have booked the Mayan Ruins tour in Costa Maya with the "Native Choice" guys (David & Ivan). If you think your group may be interested I'd suggest checking this out www.chacchobenruins.com as it's filling fast (if not already full).

There has been some talk of 'exchanges' (like the kids exchanging postcards from their home area), but nothing organized or finalized for that.

I think that's it....well.....there is a Guide to Magical Drinks in the works....for those that may like to see what exotic/tropical adult beverages are available."
November 11, 2006 - MAGIC - Special Western "Double Dip" Cruise 11/11/06

sniff. mind if I just lurk here, Pat?pirate: alot can happen in two years...!

Hey all you 11/11/06'ers, you've got a special group sailing with you - you will have a Magical time!!!::yes:: :wave: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :sunny:

pat,
sorry we aren't joining you... but you can "warn" the cruise staff about us as we will be on board 2 weeks later!!!
:cool:
we are all nuts... How will we ever survive a 2 year wait??

Athene, so sorry this didn't match with your back to backs! And did u say you won match your mate??? what was the prize?
Jen seemd to have walked away with a little BINGO money....this was one lucky DIS Cruise!
Too bad KY John didn't win "Who wants to be an M"!
Jen - keep thinking "Hookie" :crazy:

Originally posted by GrayFal
did u say you won match your mate??? what was the prize?
Jen seemd to have walked away with a little BINGO money....this was one lucky DIS Cruise!
Too bad KY John didn't win "Who wants to be an M"!

We won a bottle of champagne! (which we exchanged for sparkling cider;) )
It was so much fun!! Jen won bingo twice. Lucky girl.
It sounds like the film crew on board was from the travel channel.. That will be one fun show to watch!! it will be like our own personal vacation video!!
can't wait to see it.

Hi, My husband and I are booked on the 11/11/06 cruise. We had our first DCL cruise on a 4-day in January. We are also booked on the first West Coast cruise (5/28/05).

I'm afraid he is not quite the Disney fan that I am, but we agreed that we would take turns with each other's vacation wishes. So the January trip was mine, we just got back from a trip to Peru (his), then we have the Disney West Coast cruise (mine). He is planning a trip for us to China in either fall 2005 or spring 2006. So the 11/11/06 trip will be my turn again.

I've only recently started following the DIS boards. It sounds like a great forum.

- Susie

We are going to be with you also. So far there are 12 of us. I hope we do not get any bigger. I was hoping that my DS and DD-i-l were going to bring back a souvonier from our halloween cruise, but have not heard anyhting yet.

I am excited becasue my DB and son will be joing us this time. In fact we just booked a surprise 3 day for January. It will give them and DB-I-L a sample of the magic.

Look forward to comparing notes and planning with you.

Dee

...............are you on the 11/25/06 Magic? We are . I just started looking for a thread.

Hi Dizma!! We will be on the 11/25/o6 magic!!!
I guess its time to start our own thread!!!
Happy thanksgiving everyone!!:cool:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone........

I will start adding the names of our cruisers to the first post as you sign in ....... make it easier to keep track of you all :jester:

ssnyder - welcome to the DIS......Hello faireygod mother and gang! Hello AGAIN wdwdclfan :crazy:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks for taking care of adding our names. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

:wave2:

Don't leave us behind for this cruise!!! :Pinkbounc So far it's just the four princesses and me. Mom and sis have had enough DCL for a while, I guess.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Looking forward to Christmas now.

For those of you who are new....Welcome!! We re-booked on the 11/13/04 cruise. Have to change my counter....but have other things to do today!!

house_of_princesses said:
Don't leave us behind for this cruise!!! :Pinkbounc So far it's just the four princesses and me.
How could we leave the Queen and her court princess: princess: princess: princess: ???

I have booked Cabin 6534, right near the forward elevators, a quick run up the stairs to all the "C" Gang :grouphug: .

Some of these new icon are cute..... Anyway I hope all had a Great Thanksgiving. Glad there were a lot of people here..not much in the way of left overs. The weather here has been hot then cold. Today we have the doors and windows open, yesterday the heat was on. People wonder why we get sick. HA HA

Have a great week all.

Dee

We're in! The usual gang, me, Ed, Sarah and my sister, Debbie.

Miss you, Vicki and Pat!

Hello to everyone!

no promises but we might be going on this cruise. we are lookin at the idea. what would a cruise be like without your friends:grouphug:

KYCruiseCrazy said:
no promises but we might be going on this cruise. we are lookin at the idea. what would a cruise be like without your friends:grouphug:
Well....I will add you to the list 'cause ya never know....glad to see Hanno has checked in, too.

My dinner times are just not as eventful without you guys :cheer2:

Ok, so you have convinced me to go with you guys... now... Early seating anyone??? And as for the family.... no invites have been given. We had a little over 60 people in our group last time and what a group it was. There may be a few family members that go with us this time, but most importantly I am working on Kim BIG TIME!!!!!! Maybe those of you that have worked with Kim (and love her so!) would call and LEAN (not push) a little bit. I think she needs to go on one of them with us. Don't matter whether it is 2005 or 2006 but she needs to go!!! Well, still trying to get things in order around here. Chat later! Bye!!

Jeanna - Already added you to the first post of the thread :cool1:

Come over to the dark side :hyper2: of late seating .... it is where all the fun people go :thewave:
It makes the day seem REALLY long ...... :flower1:

I am hoping to entice ssnyder to join in, too. She seems like a late seating kinda' girl ..... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter