November 11, 2006 - MAGIC - Special Western "Double Dip" Cruise 11/11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the information. Every time we go from St. Thomas to St. John, we see the St. Thomas Marriott and it looks lovely. I've driven at St. John, and while for me it's not intuitive to drive on the left, I can manage.

We have four weeks banked for 2008-2009, and are exploring where to use them. It would be great to meet up on St. Thomas or Aruba some time!

Thank you again for the info.

Cheers,
Woody
If you decide to go to Aruba, send me a PM - I have lots of restaurant/activity recommendations

Great pictures Pat!

My friend Cheri (who's house party I was at this weekend) won one of the two cruises DCL gave away to hostesses! Needless to say, she's just a bit excited and is now taking 'offers' from all of her friends who want to weazle in on the prize! :rolleyes1 She's never been to WDW, so will probably tie in a trip there at the same time if she can (retired teacher--fixed income).

Now let's wait to see if any of us 'guests' win one of the four cruises they will award in February....fingers crossed!

How LUCKY is that!!!!

and I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you - and thanks for the photo of me and my sister!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter