November 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

i know its a long shot.. but I did not know goofy had his own character breakfast.. would love to see him 11/29 !! at cape may . thanks

I am going to cancel the following reservations for 4

Nov. 23 Boma 7:30 am
Nov. 25 Cape May 5:05 pm
Nov. 25 Le Cellier 8:35 PM (May keep it?)

PM if you are interested and we will coordinate the details.

Hi,

Looking for any character meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) on Thanksgiving day November 27 or for an evening character meal on Saturday Night November 29. This is what we have to offer:

1) Thursday Nov 27, Crystal Palace - Thanksgiving night 9:35 PM (table of four). This is a bit too late for us but if you plan on staying at the park after the fireworks this is a great ressie!
2) Friday Nov 28, Hollywood and Vine, Disney Studios, 9:30 AM (table of four)
3) Saturday Nov 29, Garden Grill (Swan), 7:45 PM (table of four) - NOTE: not on the dining plan.

thx!

Hopefully I can help you out I got very busy at lunch today and did not cancel the reservation until 2:00. After I saw your message and I called and was able to get it back. If you want it PM me with your name and I will transfer it over.

It is Ohana breakfast 7:40am 11/26 for 6.

Hopefully I can help you out I got very busy at lunch today and did not cancel the reservation until 2:00. After I saw your message and I called and was able to get it back. If you want it PM me with your name and I will transfer it over.

It is Ohana breakfast 7:40am 11/26 for 6.

I sent you a PM.

Thank you for thinking of me. :hug:

More good news, walked into Coral Reef today @1pm, took about 25 mins but not turned away:thumbsup2 PD to all who are seeking ADR's:wizard:

Hi! I know this is a long shot, but if anyone happens to cancel Coral Reef for either lunch or dinner on either 11/26, 11/27, or 11/28, can you please let me know? Also, 11/29 could be done after 7pm. This is for one adult and 2 children. Thanks!!!! :goodvibes

Hi! I know this is a long shot, but if anyone happens to cancel Coral Reef for either lunch or dinner on either 11/26, 11/27, or 11/28, can you please let me know? Also, 11/29 could be done after 7pm. This is for one adult and 2 children. Thanks!!!! :goodvibes

Just got off the phone checking on Tday availability - Coral Reef available for 8:20PM party of 5 (too late for us)...maybe they will break up the table for you 3...

Also Wolfgang Puck downstairs available at 2:30PM party of 5

Hope this helps!

I never did get around to changing over the Thanksgiving Reservation that we no longer need. Yachtsman Steakhouse at 4:45 on Thursday, November 27th.

If anyone would like this reservation, please let me know asap.

FYI - Just called up Disney Reservations and got a table for four at Chef Mickey's on Thanksgiving day for late lunch! The woman on the phone was shocked (as was I).

Lesson learned: Keep trying folks! :)

Our waitlist came thru for our OKW rooms for 11/26-27 so we'll no longer be staying at VWL.

Anyone interested in trading a reservation for 4 at Artiste Pointe on Wednesday, 11/26 at 7:05 pm for something in Epcot 6:30-8:30? I'd like to stay to see Illuminations that night and there's nothing except 7:50 at Chefs de France.

Thanks for considering.

Just wanted everyone to know that CRT has an opening on Thanksgiving day for 4 people only. Called for 2 and was told only a table for 4 was available. Hope someone who wanted a ressie at CRT gets this.

Thanks everyone! I finally got an ADR at the Coral Reef for lunch on 11/26! :goodvibes Just keep trying if you don't get what you want. :thumbsup2

mmmcq I sent you a pm. Anyone else know of ressie cancellations I would love to hear of them. I am in desperate need of ANYTHING Thanksgiving Day for a tradional turkey meal. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter