November 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

mmmcq I sent you a pm. Anyone else know of ressie cancellations I would love to hear of them. I am in desperate need of ANYTHING Thanksgiving Day for a tradional turkey meal. :)

If you'll take anything call Dining and tell them that. I called 2 hours ago and got Captain's Grille at 5:15. They said they had a lot of spots available after 9 though, didn't tell me where though because that was too late for us. Oh and I was looking for a party of 3.

I just got a rude CM on the DINE line that told me that Thanksgiving Day is sold out all over property and wouldn't even look. Ugh. She also wouldn't even check Le Cellier for 12/5 until I insisted that she look.

I just received this in the weekly All Ears Newletter. Thought I'd post it here:

A number of special dining offerings have become available in anticipation of the upcoming holidays:

-- Diamond Horseshoe is taking reservations for dinner during Thanksgiving from November 26 - 29.

-- Dates have been added for Mickey's Backyard BBQ -- January 1 and January 3, 2009.

-- All resort food courts (French Quarter, Riverside, Caribbean Beach, Pop Century, All Star Sports, Music and Movies) will be offering a Thanksgiving meal between noon and 9 p.m.

-- Spoodles on the BoardWalk is taking reservations for a traditional Thanksgiving holiday buffet.

http://allears.net/din/restnews.htm

I just received this yesterday in the weekly All Ears Newletter. Thought I'd post it here:

A number of special dining offerings have become available in anticipation of the upcoming holidays:

-- Diamond Horseshoe is taking reservations for dinner during Thanksgiving from November 26 - 29.

-- Dates have been added for Mickey's Backyard BBQ -- January 1 and January 3, 2009.

-- All resort food courts (French Quarter, Riverside, Caribbean Beach, Pop Century, All Star Sports, Music and Movies) will be offering a Thanksgiving meal between noon and 9 p.m.

-- Spoodles on the BoardWalk is taking reservations for a traditional Thanksgiving holiday buffet.

http://allears.net/din/restnews.htm

Thanks, that is good to know. I am still hopoing for a charatcter breakfast for Thanksgiving day. You would think I have kids..lol I made this cute autograph book to use for our character meals.

I know it's a longshot, but looking for Akershus Princess or CRT for 4 or 5 people, any meal between 11/28 and 12/2.

I have these to trade:
11/27 The Plaza @4:35pm for 5
11/29 Chef Mickey's @ 7:35pm for 4
11/30 1900 Park Fare @ 9:05am for 4
11/30 Coral Reef @ 11:50am for 5
11/30 Liberty Tree Tavern @ 11:50am for 5
12/2 50's Prime Time @ 4:55pm for 5

Please pm me if you have a Princess meal to give away!

P.S. Just cancelled Mama Melrose's on 12/2 at 5:45 pm for 5.

I just got a rude CM on the DINE line that told me that Thanksgiving Day is sold out all over property and wouldn't even look. Ugh. She also wouldn't even check Le Cellier for 12/5 until I insisted that she look.

Must have been the same one I got recently, I was looking to move up a couple of my ADR's to an earlier time and the CM said "Didn't I know I should have booked these 180 days out instead of calling now" (2 weeks away from trip) She seemed like she didn't want to bother checking anything for me:confused3 I called back and got a nice CM later :thumbsup2

Got to say "Most" CM's I talk to try to be helpful.

iluvwesties aka Carol :wave:

If anyone decides they don't need a ressie ANYWHERE on property for Thanksgiving Day I would be extremely appreciative. I am still calling a few times a day to possibly get one through cancellations. Right now, I have a lunch ressie for 4 at Sci-Fi Drive In. However, the CM I talked to a few days later, told me my ressie DOES NOT serve traditional Thanksgiving meal. I am very upset. We ate at Sci-Fi about 3 years ago on Thanksgiving and they served us turkey and the fixings. :confused3 Go figure--guess they trade up every year.
If anyone finds they dont need a ressie for Thanksgiving for at least 4 ppl please pm me Thanks!

If anyone decides they don't need a ressie ANYWHERE on property for Thanksgiving Day I would be extremely appreciative. I am still calling a few times a day to possibly get one through cancellations. Right now, I have a lunch ressie for 4 at Sci-Fi Drive In. However, the CM I talked to a few days later, told me my ressie DOES NOT serve traditional Thanksgiving meal. I am very upset. We ate at Sci-Fi about 3 years ago on Thanksgiving and they served us turkey and the fixings. :confused3 Go figure--guess they trade up every year.
If anyone finds they dont need a ressie for Thanksgiving for at least 4 ppl please pm me Thanks!

I read on Allears, that the Diamond Horseshoe in the MK, is taking ADR's for Thanksgiving. I believe they serve a tradtional style feast, as I think they share a kitchen with LTT. Not many know of it, so it is worth a shot. :goodvibes

Hi everyone!
I hope this helps someone.
Due to my DD14 being in the hospital for the past 11 days, & we're not sure when she'll be discharged, we had to postpone our trip till January.

Tonight around 10:00, I'm going to cancel the following dinners:
Each for a party of six:

Friday Nov. 21 - Tutto Italia 8:15pm
Sat. Nov. 22 - Coral Reef 6:40pm
Sun. Nov. 23 - 1900 P.F. 6:45pm
Mon. Nov. 24 - WCC 6:25pm
Tues. Nov. 25 - Le Cellier 7:35pm
Wed. Nov. 26 - 'Ohana 6:55pm
Fri. Nov. 28 - 'Ohana breakfast 10:20am

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

I sent you a PM hours ago, did you get it?

If you'll take anything call Dining and tell them that. I called 2 hours ago and got Captain's Grille at 5:15. They said they had a lot of spots available after 9 though, didn't tell me where though because that was too late for us. Oh and I was looking for a party of 3.

We'll be there at 6:25!

HI everyone.
I did not know about this thread until I just saw it at the top of the page, but a few minutes ago I posted all of the ADRs I will be canceling tonite. They were for Nov. 21-28.

The thread is on the Restaurant page.

DAISYDUCK....I can't find your post regarding cancellations....could you please list them?

If anyone has a cancellation for Boma on any ove these dates, we'd love to take yours.

THANKS!!!

I'm on hold with them now...do you want me to save it?

I was on hold too! Just tried to call again and getting the 'we are closed' message. We leave tomorrow am so I won't be able to call until we get down there. Can't PM because I don't have enough posts! If you haven't already cancelled this one, please hold onto it and PM me with a good time tomorrow (after noon). If you cancelled it, thanks anyway! and I hope your daughter recovers quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter