November, 2009 Countdown Thread!

One week :) We'll be staying at Vero Beach until the 28th and going to Disney World two days out of that time (driving there and back to Vero Beach each day...hopefully it will be tolerable).

For those of you that are already there now... How are the crowds?????

We literally just got back this afternoon; we were there from last Sunday until last night and I thought the crowds were thin considering it was the first week of most of the Christmas events. We had no problems at all at any of the parks.

We got back this afternoon as well. Been there since the 7th. I didn't think the crowds were bad either. Most of our waits were about 5-25 minutes. There was one day when TT and Soarin were at 60 minutes, but that was last Saturday. The weather was very windy from tropical storm Ida. But the temps were comfortable at around 80 most days. A few days were a little cooler. Not much rain to speak of. For those of you going this week it looks like you are in for great weather! :goodvibes

We're leaving Saturday am. We've always been a Contemporary family but we're going Wilderness Lodge this year with the In Laws & we are all really looking forward to it. :cool1: See ya when we get back!

We are headed out this am for Downtown Disney BBB apt then hitting the parks for Thanksgiving week..... guess we'll see half of America there too! YEAH!

Thanks for the crowd updates!!! We are still trying to decide between Oct. and November!!:headache:

We just got back last night. We were there for 10 days and there were no crowds at all until Friday night/Saturday during the day! I guess a lot of people went down this week b/c of short weeks for school and at work.

The crowds at Magic Kingdom were RIDICULOUS on Friday and Saturday night. I have never seen that many people there! I would personally never go during a holiday or over the summer b/c it is like a mob! lol

So, if you go in November next year - go the week BEFORE the week of Thanksgiving! The temps were in the low 80s all week, not a drop of rain and we walked up on all of the rides with the exception of 20 minute waits here and there for the popular rides. The Christmas lights were beautiful too!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter