• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are 2 weeks away tomorrow!!! I'm so excited for everyone going this month.
Safe travels & great weather for all!!!
I will be spending this weekend finalizing/making my shirts!!

Same here! 2 weeks from today we will be heading to our hotel near the airport to officially kick off vacation! Time to start checking the weather.

19 days! I am trying to refrain from starting to pack yet. I know it's too early but I'm so excited. I told myself I would start until next Friday...

Got my Black Friday sorted out. Thanks to those who provided feedback. It helped me realize what I wanted to do!

I made some FPs at Epcot and we will hop over to HS at around 5ish and finish the night there. Feels more fitting for our last night of the trip.

It was tough to drop Slinky and SciFi, but you shouldn't keep something just because it's tough to get. I'm feeling much happier with this being settled!

I am so excited for the 70s/80s after 2 trips this summer 🥵

Planning to pack my big carry on bag for popcorn buckets/sippers. I want them all 🤷‍♀️

I dropped Slinky FPs for our last day in favor of not PHing and just popping in to Epcot to grab AP stuff and lunch. That was hard to do.
I saw on a site the line to get AP magnets/coaster. 😲 Hope it's not like that for us, or we may skip.

Taking a last-minute 3-day trip next week! I was hoping for onsite room availability but everything was gone for my dates. Yesterday I finally got Pop century with some pixie dust from the CM on the phone who made it all happen :cheer2: Even though its a short trip I’m so excited since it will be my first time at MVMCP!

Got my Black Friday sorted out. Thanks to those who provided feedback. It helped me realize what I wanted to do!

I made some FPs at Epcot and we will hop over to HS at around 5ish and finish the night there. Feels more fitting for our last night of the trip.

It was tough to drop Slinky and SciFi, but you shouldn't keep something just because it's tough to get. I'm feeling much happier with this being settled!
I think that’s a great plan.

I saw on a site the line to get AP magnets/coaster. 😲 Hope it's not like that for us, or we may skip.

It was pretty crazy looking when I passed it this past Sat and Sun, but my 4th day hitting Epcot was yesterday morning and it was much shorter. I'd say it took me less than 5 min to get my coasters and magnet.

Taking a last-minute 3-day trip next week! I was hoping for onsite room availability but everything was gone for my dates. Yesterday I finally got Pop century with some pixie dust from the CM on the phone who made it all happen :cheer2: Even though its a short trip I’m so excited since it will be my first time at MVMCP!
Awesome!!! love a little pixie dust when it's needed!!
I did MVMCP for the 1st time last year.....it rained during the last parade, we were soaked going back on the bus (this was in Dec). Loved the parade but no snow due to the rain. So, I'm hoping to see snow this year!!!

Speaking of weather, my husband thinks I'm nuts for wanting to pack my capri jeans. Is he right, will it be too hot if temps stay nice? We live in a dry climate and 80 is super nice.

Speaking of weather, my husband thinks I'm nuts for wanting to pack my capri jeans. Is he right, will it be too hot if temps stay nice? We live in a dry climate and 80 is super nice.
The past 2 Thanksgivings weeks were in the mid 80’s. Unfortunately November can vary so much you really have to wait till a few days before you leave. Pack layers so you’re prepared.

I absolutely hate wearing jeans to the parks, so I am planning on leggings under skirts. I can remove them if it warms up enough. I think capri jeans would be ok, though. I'm bringing a pair!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter