November/December 2008?

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
So is anyone heading to the MOUSE HOUSE in November 2008 on into December???

We're November 27th-December 8th at the moment and can't WAIT to get down there!! It's waaaaaay too far away, but we just had a baby and we are already heading to Mexico in July, so we have a pretty booked year! :earseek:

We are staying at the Yacht Club, but that is still up in the air. We have 3 kids and want EASY transport to the parks, and this one works best for us with the Boat transport :)

Anyone else??

We are planning on either November or December. If we go in November it will be the full week before Thanksgiving!! If we go in December it will be the 7th-13th. I would rather go in November to avoid Pop Warner, but I'm not sure yet!!!

Is the weather still pretty good in November?? We have been in December and thought the weather and crowds (or lack of) were perfect!! (But we still want the Christmas feel, so hopefully that week in November will be good for that too)

November is a FABULOUS time to go! It's our fave time of year, but we usually do the week after Thanksgiving. :) crowds are next to nothing and the weather is Fantastic! (sweatshirts and shorts!!)

It looks like I might have to wait until next November to return to Disney; I'm just not sure I can wait that long but with my husband's job at an amusement park, we're pretty limited on when he can get away from there for a vacation. And he thinks we'd be bored if we went too close to the last time we were there, which was last October.

I've also wondered about the weather and crowds. We'll either do the beginning of the month when NJ is off for conventions or around Thanksgiving. I want to be able to swim and don't want to run into any cheerleaders! We also have never seen the Christmas decorations but I'm not sure when they start.

Well at least waiting that long gives us more time to save money so we can do more when we're there!!

Debbie

We're planning on December 2008, we loved it last year. We loved it so much, we decided to get married there during the same season, next year :goodvibes

November is a FABULOUS time to go! It's our fave time of year, but we usually do the week after Thanksgiving. :) crowds are next to nothing and the weather is Fantastic! (sweatshirts and shorts!!)

I would love to do the week after Thanksgiving but my DH has to work the
1st day of every month, so we have to work around that. He also can't take part of one week and part of another week (does that make sense??).
But I guess the week before and the week after would probably be close to the same crowds and weather wise, right???? :confused3

I'm not sure where we want to stay. I have been going back and forth in my mind between an All Star and a moderate. I love the all stars and am afraid that I would miss them if we stayed somewhere else!! But if I can get a good deal maybe I would upgrade!!

Hey, girlie! Looks like we just can't stay away from each other's months.

I am joining in on your chat, but I won't be there the same week as you. Our dates are Nov16-22, but we will first fly in on the 14th, drive to the UF game and then head back to WDW for the week.

Looks like we have a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg "row to hoe" til we get there. But we've done it before, my friend, we'll do it again.
;)

JO

PS...
Hope Roman is sleeping better.:hug:

We just booked November 30 - December 6 at WL!! :cool1: We're going in January of this year as well, but next December my parents will be joining us for a Grand Gatherings Experience. We've never seen Disney during the Christmas holiday, so we're very excited.

Hey, girlie! Looks like we just can't stay away from each other's months.

I am joining in on your chat, but I won't be there the same week as you. Our dates are Nov16-22, but we will first fly in on the 14th, drive to the UF game and then head back to WDW for the week.

Looks like we have a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg "row to hoe" til we get there. But we've done it before, my friend, we'll do it again.

JO

Hey Jo!!!! Welcome aboard!! too bad we are not travelling at the same time :( But it will be fun to chat!

Disney and christmas, now who can resist that!? I know I couldn't, so last night I made the deposit for my next trip; dec 2 -dec 10 at CBR. I can't wait! I find myself allready looking at pics of WDW in december, fantasizing where I'll be eating, on which day I want to do MVMCP (DU has the dates on their info allready, great for the pre-fun!), these are going to be the longest 13 months! ;)

Well, I thought they were up anyway. They appeared on my general itinerary at DU, but turns out they just copied the dates for this year for now, awaiting the release of the dates. :(

Michelle~

Do you know about the week before Thanksgiving as far a crowds go? I am really trying to avoid the crowds, but have to plan on going when a good Florida game is, that is priority for DH.

Next year, Thanksgiving isn't until the 27th, and we would be leaving to come back home on Saturday the 22nd.

I was just wondering how early Thanksgiving vacationers go down.

Thanks.

Jo

We're aiming (pending DVC availability) for Dec 5th - Dec 12th. We'll do the 5th at the All Star Music Family Suite and the rest of the time either at AKV (our home resort) or VWL (if there's availability at the 7 month window).

Michelle~

Do you know about the week before Thanksgiving as far a crowds go? I am really trying to avoid the crowds, but have to plan on going when a good Florida game is, that is priority for DH.

Busy, but manageable. It's not crowded, but it's not dead either! hahah... it's ALOT less crowded than may was :)

We're aiming (pending DVC availability) for Dec 5th - Dec 12th. We'll do the 5th at the All Star Music Family Suite and the rest of the time either at AKV (our home resort) or VWL (if there's availability at the 7 month window).

See you there!! We will be at the Yacht Club!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter