November/December 2008?

Anyone staying Nov 10-Nov 22 at the POP. I have a fridge swap going and only have this time frame to fill. It is totally FREE!!! PM me if you are interested.

November is a FABULOUS time to go! It's our fave time of year, but we usually do the week after Thanksgiving. :) crowds are next to nothing and the weather is Fantastic! (sweatshirts and shorts!!)

Im glad you mentioned the weather, that is something Ive been wondering about. This is our first trip in November, we usually go May or Oct.

Can you wear tee shirts/shorts during the day? How about at night. My one worry is we booked the Mickeys BBQ. Will I freeze? (We are from MA so we can tolerate a lot, but Im hoping for at least 60s at night???)

Well be there 12/2-12/9 POR WHOOO WHOOO.

Could someone please tell me when I can call for my ADR's? Is it 180 or 190?
Anyone have and ADR calculator?

You have to call at 180 of the first day of your trip. You are allowed to reserve your whole trip,. up to 10 days, on that date. Today they are making reservations for anyone arriving on 11/29 or earlier.

Thursday, 06/05, you can book for December 2 and the rest of your stay.

Hi everyone,
Myself ,hubby ,grand father and 4 yr old son are heading off to December 1st to the 15th.We are staying at ASM.I will be celebrating my B Day on the 2nd,going to a character dinner at Chef Mickeys.It is the first time for myself and son to have gone there.Especially excited because I am originally from New Zealand!I have no idea what to expect but there seems so much planning involved.I hope you do not mind me joining in here.
hugs kt

You will have a blast. The crowds are light and you will be able to enjoy everything without long waits.

I heard dinner at Chef Mickeys is a lot of fun. Ive only been there for breakfast. I have also been hearing that the restaurant at the Wilderness Lodge is very fun and entertaining (Whispering something..). They dont have characters, but the wait staff makes your experience very enjoyable. I plan on checking it out in November.

Hello everybody I'm new to the boards. I can't wait to share all our planning with each other, my dh, son and I are headed on over to WDW on November 3rd. Yay, can't wait. This is a 2nd time for dh and I, we actually got engaged there in Pleasure Island back in 1997. My son is 8 and we're thrilled to be going back with him this time.

We're going November 20-25! It's an anniversary trip, but we are taking the kids along too. I just couldn't imagine being at Disney without my kids! lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter