Now I don't know if I should cancel Yourride? Please help!

Used YourRide two weeks ago with any problems. Tom was the driver and Rabbit was very helpful making all the plans.

I agree with peachgirl. Also, the thing that was the deal breaker for me was the use of the OP's full name in the response post on the other thread. These forms are for anonymous posting, and revealing the full name of a previous client on them is very unprofessional. I received my confirmation from TTC this morning after booking them last night, and I already feel better.

I'm not sure what to think off all this going on on the boards, but I can tell you about my personal experience a couple weeks ago with Yourride (which, I noticed no one ever posted anything on the thread with my review, so it fell pages back).

After all the good reports about Yourride, I selected them for my transportation to and from the airport. I spoke via e-mail with Rabbit 5 or 6 times prior to our trip, and everything went well. His good service continued once we arrived in Orlando, and I would use Yourride again. I'd recommend Yourride to anyone needing ground transportation in the central FL area.

I see no problems with the service that Yourride runs, and was satisfied with the transportation provided and the value. I have 7000+ posts, and lots of travel experience, so think what you want about my personal experience with Yourride.

:)

We tried to give you a warning on the other thread that if the posting was not civil and within the guidelines the thread would be closed. - - - WELL! that happened.

This thread is very close to the same result - it has turned into essentially a continuation of a closed thread - and that is not permitted on the DIS boards.

Please go back to answering the OPs questions and quit re-hashing old news about a closed thread - or this thread will also go into never - nerver land!

Thanks Trekker. I am the OP. I originally was not questioning the service that Yourride provided. I was questioning the original thread where it looked suspicious to me, that is all. I still would like to know the price difference between Tiffany and Happy Limo for their van to carry 5 people? Please, no more comments on how good or bad Yourride's service is, that was never the original concern. thanks.

Originally posted by Jillpie
I still would like to know the price difference between Tiffany and Happy Limo for their van to carry 5 people?

Here's what I found out when I did my searching:
Tiffany charges $95 rt for a van, no automatic gratuity is added in. Happy charges $105 for all Disney resorts except MK resorts. MK resorts are $8 extra for a total of $113. Happy includes a 20% automatic gratuity for vans. I hope all that's correct! I found this information by checking their websites, so you might want to double check yourself. I've been known to make a mistake, it's rare, but it has happened!:D Also, there's a website that offers an $8 coupon for Tiffany just for signing up to their newsletter. I'm not sure we're allowed to post that sort of thing, so if you'd like the address, just pm me. Good luck on whatever choice you make!

peachgirl - no problem posting where to get that coupon!

Thanks alot Peachgirl. I will check this out!:D

You're welcome. Actually I read about the link on these boards somewhere, so I can't take credit for the find. I finally made reservations with Tiffany for the van. With or without the discount their rate for a van is very reasonable compared to some others. Add on that $8 discount, and it's a very good deal. Also,I liked the fact that they were very prompt in answering the emails I sent them. At least the decision is made and I can quit thinking about it!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter