'nuther scooter question???

bunny213

DIS Veteran
I'm asking about a Gogo ultra mobility scooter.....we can get about three - 30 minute trips out of the scooter before we have to recharge the battery. This will take her up to her apartment mailbox and back....should she get more out of it? or is that about the capacity of the batteries? She'd like to be able to go to the market...would it be able to do that? I guess what I'm asking is - would it be for it to go for an hour and a half then?? I do not want her to attempt this and get up there and then cannot get back home....
We have no idea how old these batteries are...but we do not that in the three/four years we've had it, we've never replaced them. Do you think that would help?
Any suggestions would be so helpful...thank you....Barb

If the rider is under the 250 pound (I think) weight limit, in theory you should get about 10 miles on a full charge. If the batteries are several years old they probably need replacement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter