Observations from HKDL visit January 2015

sperkins921 I hope you post even a brief TR-tell me anything I might have missed and need to know prior!

I am going to try!

I'm taking a journal I got it from Paperchase last year in London to try and write down tidbits to help remember. I plan on bringing a camera; but the forecast for the 11 days of my trip calls for 100% chance of rain on like 9 of them. So I may not take the DSLR, and may take a point and shoot instead. I know my Nikon is weather sealed, but I swear after having it out in the rain (got caught on our way back to the hotel) one year at WDW the pictures were never quite as stunning as they were before that. Was probably just me. Lol.

Anyway, my thought is between the pics and the journal, I should be able to write a decent TR. Problem is getting the time to do so after I come back.

Sounds good. We often choose to just take the little auto rather than the bigger DSLR, pics are often just a good if you don't want to get fancy and our former little one took night-time pics when you haven't a tripod better (our new one isn't as good though). I have thought similar to you though-I swear after issues with humidity - going from cold air con to hot and steamy causing condensation (KL, Dubai) neither of our camera's were as good. Finding time to do the TR is the hardest I know. Being able to upload pics directly now rather than via a third party is much quicker and a great improvement, though I have to use Photoshop to do a mass resize since even my point and shoot takes around 5MB or bigger pics.

That's what I suspected. Thanks for the heads up. I will just bring my spare trading pins just in case. Did not want to because they added weight, you know? But better safe than sorry LOL can't wait to buy some of the Hong Kong Disney exclusive pins.

From the different times I have gone, I did not notice anyone pin trading so I don't think it is much of a thing in HK but the sell some nice ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter