October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!!!!! Are these your feet Bruce want to know LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::

ugly_feet.jpg

Put on your UGLY FEET AND LETS GO DANC'IN!!!!!!!!!!!! Are these ugly feet made for danc'in or walk'in???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared1: :eek: :scared: :crazy2: :faint:

Maureen, the star of The Mentalist was on Ellen today. I totally forgot about it...but with the evening I have had, that was truely the LAST thing on my mind!!! I'll have to remember to watch it next week.

Okay kids, this Momma is tuckered out! I'm going to make my way upstairs...after I finish loading the dishwasher!!!!! LOL A woman's work is never done!

have fun closing out this chaper and I'll see you on 13 tomorrow!!!!

If I had booked your cruise, she was offering a $150 OBC. I didn't get any OBC for this cruise, so I would be very happy getting $150.00.

You'll,, get at least that much if not more!!!!!!

ugly_feet.jpg

Put on your UGLY FEET AND LETS GO DANC'IN!!!!!!!!!!!! Are these ugly feet made for danc'in or walk'in???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope they don't belong to who ever is laying in the hammock next to me on Castaway Cay.

ugly_feet.jpg

That was before the pedicure! LOL

Maureen, the star of The Mentalist was on Ellen today. I totally forgot about it...but with the evening I have had, that was truely the LAST thing on my mind!!! I'll have to remember to watch it next week.

Okay kids, this Momma is tuckered out! I'm going to make my way upstairs...after I finish loading the dishwasher!!!!! LOL A woman's work is never done!

Is he not hot? I've now followed him to 3 shows, and this 1 had better last:rotfl:

Have a good night. I'll be around tomorrow

goodnight Michele!!!!!!!!!
btw chapter 13 is already up and running!!!!!!!!!!

Good Night Michelle!

You'll,, get at least that much if not more!!!!!!

I got the feeling from her e-mail that it would be more and that she would be able to get much better deals. Your cruise is less than a year away. Maybe she has already given so many good deals away for your cruise that she was just limited on what she can do there. We will give it a try.

Do you want to do a back-to-back in 2010?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! If they are next to you I would run like the wind!!!!!!!!!!!

If that person ends up next to me, I should be able to collect from my trip insurance. That would ruin my trip as much as any hurricane could ever do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter