October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
good-bye-glitter-21.gif
Erika!!!!

Wouldn't back-to-back cruises be wonderful. I am seriously considering it for 2010 since I have no desire to do the Med repo.

I always wondered if you did back to back cruises and had the stateroom, would they allow you to leave your stuff in the room or do you have to pack and unpack all over again?

I always wondered if you did back to back cruises and had the stateroom, would they allow you to leave your stuff in the room or do you have to pack and unpack all over again?

I thought i was on the wrong chapter:rotfl: We opened 13 last night. it should be on the front page somehere. We want it done by Monday so we can scoot to 14:lmao:

I thought i was on the wrong chapter:rotfl: We opened 13 last night. it should be on the front page somehere. We want it done by Monday so we can scoot to 14:lmao:

You vampires aren't fair to us daytime guys. I posted that beore I got to the post that we opened a new chapter!

it sure would be nice that when someone opens a new chapter a link is sent to all of us especially those of us that get lost easily

don

I would love to join your group. We are on our 3rd DCL magic. sailing oct 11
My husband and I and a 10 year old son. I would love to be able to meet all of you and if anyone has a son around Nicks age would be great. Our cabin is 6636

Thanks
Patty Nickoson

My husband and I and a 10 year old son. I would love to be able to meet all of you and if anyone has a son around Nicks age would be great. Our cabin is 6636

Thanks
Patty Nickoson

HI Patty, welcome... our boys are 11 and 14, , and there are others as well. Gonna have a great time for sure!!!!!!!!

Be sure to check out CHapter 13 though, as Chapter 12 is sure to be closing soon....

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1962857&page=32

Thanks
Patty Nickoson

Hello Patty and family!! Welcome Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Heidi said, come join us on chapter 13, due to long thread guidlines, the moderaters will be closing this thread very soon!
So just click on the above link in Heidi's post and come join us!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!!

Thanks
Patty Nickoson

:welcome: to you and your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope you come by chapter 13 soon to chat.....:goodvibes

Hi. Has anyone started Fe for the doors for Disney Magic Cruise, 10-11-08!
Can't wait! This is chattykat. How do we meet up with people on our cruise to talk with them??
We are celebrating our 35th and our daughter is celebrating too!:)
Please write back. Also, has anyone stayed in 8508?
Chattykatkareoke!:wizard:

Hi. Has anyone started Fe for the doors for Disney Magic Cruise, 10-11-08!
Can't wait! This is chattykat. How do we meet up with people on our cruise to talk with them??
We are celebrating our 35th and our daughter is celebrating too!:)
Please write back. Also, has anyone stayed in 8508?
Chattykatkareoke!:wizard:

Welcom to the group. :banana:
I got my FE from someone selling on E-bay. I'm not crafty at all. Have not stayed in the cabin, so I can't help you there. Just join....I don't get on as much as I would like, but everybody here is very friendly and helpful.

I just got done printing all my door magnets :cool1: Now to finish up the autograph pages and have a little lunch.

Talk to everyone later.
By the way we are on Chapter 13 now. This thread should have been closed already. Here's the link to Chapter 13 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1962857&page=32

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter