October 11-18, 2008 Eastern Magic-Parrothead Pirates in Paradise! Chapter#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candy,

I think you should start it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hit 12,100~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have JetBlue or AirTran???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, we flew out of Akron, OH once on AirTran. that was a direct flight too. BUT we had to drive 4 hours to my mom's and then she took us to the airport, then we had a 4 hour flight home. Maybe I'll look into that though.....

No, we flew out of Akron, OH once on AirTran. that was a direct flight too. BUT we had to drive 4 hours to my mom's and then she took us to the airport, then we had a 4 hour flight home. Maybe I'll look into that though.....

They are having a Huge sale right now. My flight for October was $83.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck is going on my flipping ears are ringing!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'm drooling here window shopping for a car :laughing:

Okay, this is just crazy! The cheap flights don't fly on Tuesday, so we'd have to stay at WDW until Thurs. One week.
7 nights at WDW taking Southern Skyways Cheap Flight is $2664.58....plus we'd have to get a rental
5 nights at WDW taking Delta is $2718.82 and no rental, being able to use ME.
A difference of $54.24.....I know a rental might be, what? At the most another $100? Seems like a no-brainer to me. ALTHOUGH, that would mean the kids would miss 4 days and then 6 in October! I think the BOE might have something to say about that! hhmmmm.......

Hope you figure it all out Michele!!!

I have been watching SW for a week or so and the flights we would take haven't changed yet.

Thats great for you but mine went up in price the moment after we reserved our tix, some of the times aren't available at all at the cheap fare and have doubled:scared1:

Guess I should go find you guys.................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter