October 20, 2012, Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean-Who's with us?

Cruise Name (All will have the date in them)

• Disney Magic, Wonder & Dreams on the Fantasy

• Magic, Wonder & Dreams on the Disney Fantasy

• Magical Dreams & Wonder on the Disney Fantasy

• Magical Eastern Caribbean Dreams on the Wonderful Disney Fantasy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi all!! We will be joining you all on this cruise. It will be me, my SO, DS (12), and DD (11). It will be the first cruise for everyone. I'm excited!! They are all freaked out!! :rotfl:

T.

Hi, fedexbrowneyes. Welcome aboard!!! It's great to have you all join us. It is still rather early, but the posting here should pick up.

I will add you all to our main cruise post.

Again, welcome aboard.

Hi. Sorry to see you go, but, how great it will be going to Hawaii. Have fun, and perhaps we will meet on another cruise.

Thanks. It will be fun. We have two sets of friends with us going to Hawai'i as well. I wish I can say I am sad to let this one go. I gave to be honest. The size of the Fantasy scares me. Just seems to big. Still I can't pass true judgement until I sail on her. Also for this cruise no need to fly. I live about 20 min north of the Port of Los Angeles so that is a huge plus. The 9 1/2 sea days really excite me. The scariest thought I have is once we pass Catalina Island we will not see land till we get to Hilo 4 1/2 days later. I guess also a no brainer for us was this is the cruise we have been hoping for ever since DCL said they were moving the Wonder out here. We can't pass this up. Also it is the first time we have been to Hawai'i, so that's another plus.

Well, I think that it is about time to start a thread for this sailing. Who is going? I sure would love to see some of the folks who sailed with us on the Oct 23, 2010, Magic cruise. Such a great group of folks!!!!

Anyway, we have a nice size that is going right now. I will list the names on the next post and also start an FE list on the following post.

So, let's get this party started.

OMG....HERE we are on the SAME CRUISE again!!! Great minds (&names) think alike!!! this time we will have two cabins...10158 for me & 2 to be det'd and 10160 for DSis Deb & her husband Jon...

WOO HOO! Hi,Sunshine! Phil and I sailed with you in 2010 and will be on the October 20, 2012 cruise also!! Our daughter Katie and her boyfriend Mark were with us in 2010 and will be with us again in 2012--but by that time they'll be married!! :-) So happy you started this thread and that we have a familiar face/friend to sail with again. Phil and I want to join the FE list--Kate and Mark will wait for a while. With their wedding in April 2012, they might need to watch their pennies! :-)

The four of us are at OKW right now--we just returned last week from a short cruise on the DREAM. I, too, was worried about the size of the ship and the number of people. Fortunately, the situation was not nearly as bad as I'd anticipated. The worst was on embarkation day--and that wasn't a lot of fun--people still disembarking after 10:00am--and all of us had to stand outside in a long line for quite a while. Hopefully thaqt flaw will be eliminated soon. Other than that, I was quite surprised that things ran as smoothly as they did. Biggest problem I encountered was with the elevators which, frequently required quite a wait. The pro to that was we walked more to burn off all those calories. The adults only Cove Cafe area is MUCH bigger-which we really enjoyed. Even disembarking went smoothly--and I'd been anticipating a real hassle there.

We are taking a cruise this fall on the Magic and I'm really interested in seeing how I feel about the difference in ships when I can compare again. Phil actually preferred the DREAM. My final decision is still out--altho I was pleasantly surprised that the DREAM functioned so well--especially since it just has completed a few cruises.

Sunshine, we talked of you numerous times last week while we were on the DREAM--of how beautifully organized the FE exchange was in 2010--and how we REALLY missed that this time! You were awesome!

So--the speculation is that Minnie will be in the Fantasy Atrium?! Interesting! I'd missed that.

So happy we'll see you again!!

Mary Jo and Phil--also Katie and Mark!

Looking forward to another fabulous cruise!!!

Thanks Brenda! :cool1:

You're welcome.

OMG....HERE we are on the SAME CRUISE again!!! Great minds (&names) think alike!!! this time we will have two cabins...10158 for me & 2 to be det'd and 10160 for DSis Deb & her husband Jon...

Looking forward to another fabulous cruise!!!

Oh my gosh!!!! Nice to have you join us again, Brenda. We may have to make this a reunion cruise for our " 7 Days of Magic". But this time, it will be the Fantasy. There is another group that was with us on the 7 Days cruise that will be joining us as well.

Looking forward to seeing you again. I will add you in a little bit to our main cruise page.

Oh, and WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

You're welcome.

Oh my gosh!!!! Nice to have you join us again, Brenda. We may have to make this a reunion cruise for our " 7 Days of Magic". But this time, it will be the Fantasy. There is another group that was with us on the 7 Days cruise that will be joining us as well.

Looking forward to seeing you again. I will add you in a little bit to our main cruise page.

Oh, and WELCOME ABOARD!!!!
Thanks Brenda!!!!
We chose this date (or my TA did as 10/20 is my BD) so she thought i'd like to cruise on my birthday...she knows me well!!!
We have 2nd dining and probably won't do FE's this time...but will let you know if we change our mind :)
looking forward to getting to know the rest of the group

Thanks Brenda!!!!
We chose this date (or my TA did as 10/20 is my BD) so she thought i'd like to cruise on my birthday...she knows me well!!!
We have 2nd dining and probably won't do FE's this time...but will let you know if we change our mind :)
looking forward to getting to know the rest of the group

Well, that's cool, Strawberry Brenda. I'll update the dining post. And don't worry about the FE. I can't wait to get to know this "new" group, either.

Hi all! Fresh off the Dream and just rebooked for this cruise! 4 days was way too short.... I love that we'll have 3 full sea days on this cruise.

We traveled with a group of 12 :eek: and plan to do the same this next cruise (unless my brother joins us... which would make us 15!!). We definitely want to do the FE exchange, we had a blast with that this time around.

Can't wait to start counting down the days with everyone. 518 to go!

Karen

Hi all! Fresh off the Dream and just rebooked for this cruise! 4 days was way too short.... I love that we'll have 3 full sea days on this cruise.

We traveled with a group of 12 :eek: and plan to do the same this next cruise (unless my brother joins us... which would make us 15!!). We definitely want to do the FE exchange, we had a blast with that this time around.

Karen

Welcome Karen!!! Sunshine Brenda (the starter of this thread) and I both cruised together oct 2010 - on the magic - eastern itin - it is a great itinerary!!! St Thomas & St Maarten are wonderful!!!!!

Karen

Hi, Karen. Welcome aboard. Wow, 12 and possibly 15!!! I thought we had alot. There will be a total 10 and possibly 12 for us, so far. I say the more the merrier.

I will add you to the cruise page. Let me know names and ages (if you want), and relationship and I will add that too. I am also listing dining times as well, so that folks can decide if they would like to be seated together or near by.

Again, Welcome aboard.

Welcome Karen!!! Sunshine Brenda (the starter of this thread) and I both cruised together oct 2010 - on the magic - eastern itin - it is a great itinerary!!! St Thomas & St Maarten are wonderful!!!!!

Strawberry, Brenda, PKK/MJK and lewiskids004, all traveled with us as well on that cruise. I am waiting to see who else joins us from that cruise. I had a blast!!!

Strawberry, Brenda, PKK/MJK and lewiskids004, all traveled with us as well on that cruise. I am waiting to see who else joins us from that cruise. I had a blast!!!

NICE!!!! i'm trying to get a few more of our group!!!

We're booked on this cruise! It will be me, DH and DS (at sailing, he should be 1 yr...he's not yet here!).

We can't wait!

We're booked on this cruise! It will be me, DH and DS (at sailing, he should be 1 yr...he's not yet here!).

We can't wait!

Hi, and Welcome aboard!!!! How wonderful, a new baby. Congratulations on your soon-to-be new addition.

There are quite a few folks on this cruise who have sailed together on a previous cruise, so it will be like a reunion. It was a great group of folks. You should have a lot of fun.

I will add you all to our main cruise page.

Again, WELCOME!

Hi, and Welcome aboard!!!! How wonderful, a new baby. Congratulations on your soon-to-be new addition.

There are quite a few folks on this cruise who have sailed together on a previous cruise, so it will be like a reunion. It was a great group of folks. You should have a lot of fun.

Again, WELCOME!

Thank you! I was wondering if you let me know more about this Fish Extender thing. I've seen these hanging by the staterooms before but was never quite sure how they worked.

Thank you! I was wondering if you let me know more about this Fish Extender thing. I've seen these hanging by the staterooms before but was never quite sure how they worked.

Sure. It is like a Secret Santa sort of thing. The FE is like a Christmas stocking. Folks bring gifts and put them in the "stocking". On the cruise last year, we had to split up the group because we had so many folks who participated.

It is totally up to you what you give, when you give them and exactly how you want to break up the giving. Some folks give gifts to everyone in the stateroom; others just give on give per stateroom. It just depends on you.

If you have more questions, please feel free to ask. And if you wish to participate, let me know. At some point I will need to know names, ages, stateroom number, etc. You if wish this information to remain anonymous, just PM it to me and I will only give it to those participating in your FE exchange.

Well, Brenda, I too enjoy cruising in October, so I priced this one. VERY EXPENSIVE!!! What gives? We'll see what happens.

We are going to be on this cruise also!!! So looking forward to being with members of our last group and going on the FANTASY!!!
It will be My DH Bob, My DS Dennis, DS Bryce, and DD Kaprisha who will be 4 the day we sail :lovestruc

So looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

We are going to be on this cruise also!!! So looking forward to being with members of our last group and going on the FANTASY!!!
It will be My DH Bob, My DS Dennis, DS Bryce, and DD Kaprisha who will be 4 the day we sail :lovestruc

So looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! Can you hear me SCREAMMMINNNNGGGGG!!!! How wonderful. Crystal, I am so looking forward to this cruise and I am so glad to see that we will have quite a few folks from the earlier cruise. I so enjoyed meeting you and your family and you will have your new DD with you thins time to. That is great.

Now, I think that we can call this a REUNION!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter