October 20, 2012, Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean-Who's with us?

Cruise Name (All will have the date in them)

• Disney Magic, Wonder & Dreams on the Fantasy

• Magic, Wonder & Dreams on the Disney Fantasy

• Magical Dreams & Wonder on the Disney Fantasy

• Magical Eastern Caribbean Dreams on the Wonderful Disney Fantasy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, Brenda, I too enjoy cruising in October, so I priced this one. VERY EXPENSIVE!!! What gives? We'll see what happens.

John, I think that because the Fantasy will be a "New" ship is the reason that it will be a little more expensive. Just my quess.

We are going to be on this cruise also!!! So looking forward to being with members of our last group and going on the FANTASY!!!
It will be My DH Bob, My DS Dennis, DS Bryce, and DD Kaprisha who will be 4 the day we sail :lovestruc

So looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

NICE!!!! and Kaprisha & I share the same BD!!! however i'm guessing i'm a few years older:rotfl:

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! Can you hear me SCREAMMMINNNNGGGGG!!!! How wonderful. Crystal, I am so looking forward to this cruise and I am so glad to see that we will have quite a few folks from the earlier cruise. I so enjoyed meeting you and your family and you will have your new DD with you thins time to. That is great.

Now, I think that we can call this a REUNION!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I will add you all to our main cruise page.

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!

YES it is definitely turning into a great reunion!!!! WOOOO HOOOO:cool1::banana::yay::cheer2:

Yes Yes - but only 36....we could celebrate with some "mickey bars"!!!:woohoo::thumbsup2

She would love that!!! She loves chocolate and she loves Mickey Mouse. I can't wait to see her face when she sees Mickey and the princesses!!!

I see they have a princess parlor on the Fantasy and I am sure she will be there :lovestruc

I can't wait to have a Mickey Ice cream bar!!!
:thumbsup2
She would love that!!! She loves chocolate and she loves Mickey Mouse. I can't wait to see her face when she sees Mickey and the princesses!!!

I see they have a princess parlor on the Fantasy and I am sure she will be there :lovestruc
how special will that be!!!!! :woohoo: looking forward to seeing you all again and to meet Kaprisha

My husband and I are crusing to Alaska with no kids next year!!!
Wondering if anyone has been on that cruise and if there is anything we should no miss?

My husband and I are crusing to Alaska with no kids next year!!!
Wondering if anyone has been on that cruise and if there is anything we should no miss?

Hi, Crystal. Eric and I will be going to Alaska August 30th this year. We are only doing one excursion so far and have booked Palo for brunch, dinner and tea. We have also booked a spa treatment. I will let you know how it goes.

Wow! So far away and it looks like I'm still late to the party.

Please add our family to the list. We just got off our first cruise in May (5/12-5/15 on the Dream) and had a blast. Looking forward to being onboard for a longer time, it just seemed to fly by.

It'll be the 3 of us: DD 9, DW <age removed :) > and myself (34)
We're in 7192 with early dining. We would also like to get into the FE, DD had a great time running all over the ship delivering goodies and trying not to get caught.

Looks like this is going to be a really fun group and I look forward to meeting all of you.

I may be jumping the gun a bit, but would anyone be interested in joining their dinner reservations with ours? I know some of you have huge groups that will take up 1 or more tables, but if there are any families "flying solo", we're open for additions.

On our last cruise, we had originally requested a small table for just us 3, but I am so glad we changed it and sat with others from our meet thread, dinners were much more interesting.

Wow! So far away and it looks like I'm still late to the party.

Please add our family to the list. We just got off our first cruise in May (5/12-5/15 on the Dream) and had a blast. Looking forward to being onboard for a longer time, it just seemed to fly by.

It'll be the 3 of us: DD 9, DW <age removed :) > and myself (34)
We're in 7192 with early dining. We would also like to get into the FE, DD had a great time running all over the ship delivering goodies and trying not to get caught.

Looks like this is going to be a really fun group and I look forward to meeting all of you.

Hi, Jeff, Welcome aboard. You're not late the party is just getting startedpixiedust:party:party:party:party:party::welcome:!

My DH is a pilot, but I guess there are different types of pilots :confused3? He flys some kind of plane for his company. What kind of pilot are you?

Anyway, back to the cruise. There are quite a few of us who met on a previous cruise and will be on this one. It is going to be like a big reunion :goodvibes!

I will add you all to our main cruise page and will add you to the FE list.

Again, Welcome aboard.

I may be jumping the gun a bit, but would anyone be interested in joining their dinner reservations with ours? I know some of you have huge groups that will take up 1 or more tables, but if there are any families "flying solo", we're open for additions.

On our last cruise, we had originally requested a small table for just us 3, but I am so glad we changed it and sat with others from our meet thread, dinners were much more interesting.

We will have a bigg group, but if we ask, they could probably put us all together or very near each other. We did that on the previous cruise where I met someone who is now a very dear friend. We actually only live about 5 minutes from each other. So, we are going to be going on this cruise again together.

My DH had a different rotation than the others, but they changed us so that we could all be together. There were 14 of us at one table. The youngest was 3, and it went all the way up to mid 50's. It was an absolutely wonderful time.

Let's continue this as the cruise nears. Maybe we can have the WHOLE dining room:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:!

My DH is a pilot, but I guess there are different types of pilots :confused3? He flys some kind of plane for his company. What kind of pilot are you?

I have my private license. I would have loved to fly for a living, but time and money ran out too quickly (mostly money) ;)

Maybe we can have the WHOLE dining room:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:!

Haha, yeah. We'll have the DIS half and the DAT half. :lmao:

thank you, thank you...I'll be here all week, try the fish.

I have my private license. I would have loved to fly for a living, but time and money ran out too quickly (mostly money) ;)

Haha, yeah. We'll have the DIS half and the DAT half. :lmao:

thank you, thank you...I'll be here all week, try the fish.

Boy, I see that you and my DH will get along just fabulously!!! That was pretty funny.

We would also like to participate in the Fish Extenders :)
We had a blast last time and my sons loved coming back to the room and finding goodies!!! It was almost like Christmas every day :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We are on the late dinner and we are gty for our cabin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter