October 2010!! Lets Plan Together!!

13 days to go.....how are the crowds?

We just got back last night from a 6 day stay. I thought it was crowded. We did MNSSHP on 10/8 and it wasn't too bad but Sat at MK was crowded....I heard Sunday was even worse. Overall, it was manageable and we used fast passes where we could which helped a ton! Im not sure if the crowds were due to the great weather, the holiday weekend or free dining. Have a blast!

Going to try and check in online tonight - already had to reconfirm all of our ADR's over the phone as nothing was showing up online when I logged in. After a few nervous minutes worrying that our advance planning was for naught, we called the WDW dining line and everything was in order.

ME tickets are in hand, ADR's done, daily itinerary basically completed (thank-you DW!) and plane tickets printed and waiting...NOW COME ON AND BE THE 23RD ALREADY!!!

Because we're taking DD (2) we're not planning on any of the big rides, but mostly excited for the food, SAB, and seeing DD go berserk when she sees her favourites (Winnie the Pooh, Mickey & Minnie, Jasmine/Ariel/Cinderella/Belle).

Can it really live up to the expectations?:banana:

Going to try and check in online tonight - already had to reconfirm all of our ADR's over the phone as nothing was showing up online when I logged in. After a few nervous minutes worrying that our advance planning was for naught, we called the WDW dining line and everything was in order.

ME tickets are in hand, ADR's done, daily itinerary basically completed (thank-you DW!) and plane tickets printed and waiting...NOW COME ON AND BE THE 23RD ALREADY!!!

Because we're taking DD (2) we're not planning on any of the big rides, but mostly excited for the food, SAB, and seeing DD go berserk when she sees her favourites (Winnie the Pooh, Mickey & Minnie, Jasmine/Ariel/Cinderella/Belle).

Can it really live up to the expectations?:banana:

Of course it can!!:goodvibes

Remember to cherish every minute: My DD is 10 now and I can't believe how time has flown by...we arrive on the 21st for 10 days of a mom and daughter only adventure. Seems like just yesterday she was only 2 :flower3: (oh my, I'm making myself sad here) Not my intent all at!!

Just go with the flow, enjoy watching the excitement of it all through your DD's eyes and just plain have fun!!:grouphug:

ack 3 more sleeps. This has been the most unprepared I have ever been for a Disney trip.:scared1:

Doberlady.... I feel the same way! We also have only Three more sleeps and I feel totally unprepared! I usually have Disney planning OCD. Other than ADR's, I have planned very little.:eek:

I hear you!! We booked 2 weeks out and I *knew* the ADRs would stress me out- but not this much! I did get a few- but figured I'd try to call and see if things open up - since I'm having NO luck online. I was on hold for more than 25 minutes and had to hang up. Frustrating!! I had to plan a last minute trip when the system was having problems, just my luck!! :lmao:

We have five more sleeps. I did our ADRs a long time ago but I haven't done much packing. I made a list and I have a few things in a pile but usually I'm way more ahead than I am this time. It doesn't even feel like I'm going anywhere for some reason. Feels like a regular week. :confused3

ok. I am not almost packed. Trying so hard not to overpack!

We are using Tiffany Town Car and using the grocery stop. I need to make a list. Any ideas??

4 sleeps to go.....my ONLY day to pack...and I have TWO sick kids at home from school!!:eek: I'm hoping this means they'll be super healthy next week!::yes:::rolleyes2 Sooooo....it's a good thing I always have piles of laundry in my room. Because now they won't suspect anything when they see stacks of stuff in there. :laughing: My only way of trying to keep it a surprise with both of them home!!!

4 more sleepsssssss!!!!!!!

Four sleeps for me too. Right now I am taking a mini break from the sweat I have worked up from sprucing up the house a little so we don't come home to a total pig sty. Have also put a few more things in the pile of stuff to put in the suitcase but still got a lot more to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter