October 2010!! Lets Plan Together!!

Four sleeps for me too. Right now I am taking a mini break from the sweat I have worked up from sprucing up the house a little so we don't come home to a total pig sty. Have also put a few more things in the pile of stuff to put in the suitcase but still got a lot more to go.

How funny! I am four more sleeps away too and I have been doing the SAME thing!
Knowing I am coming home to a clean house helps the Disney trips over blues.

What is everyone packing? It looks like it will be mid to high 80s during the day and mid 60's at night. I have the feeling my legs will be cold at night if I don't wear pants. But I hate going back to the room to change - it wastes valuable Disney time! :lmao:

What is everyone packing? It looks like it will be mid to high 80s during the day and mid 60's at night. I have the feeling my legs will be cold at night if I don't wear pants. But I hate going back to the room to change - it wastes valuable Disney time! :lmao:

Shorts for us! Maybe a pair of Capri's and Jeans. It's 47 here this morning so 60's will seem nice.

Just got back. It was definitely shorts weather the whole time we were there. Some nights got a little cool, but nothing a light jacket wouldn't help fix for you. At first we started taking pants with us just in case, but then eventually we stopped. We never needed them. High's were in the mid 80's most of the time we were there. Some days even felt like we were in the 90's.

For all of you still going, have fun. Tell the mouse and all his friends I already miss him, only though I've only been back a couple of days. Hopefully it won't take another 4 years before we get to go back again.

Just got back. It was definitely shorts weather the whole time we were there. Some nights got a little cool, but nothing a light jacket wouldn't help fix for you. At first we started taking pants with us just in case, but then eventually we stopped. We never needed them. High's were in the mid 80's most of the time we were there. Some days even felt like we were in the 90's.

For all of you still going, have fun. Tell the mouse and all his friends I already miss him, only though I've only been back a couple of days. Hopefully it won't take another 4 years before we get to go back again.

Thanks for the weather update!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the weather update!:thumbsup2

Sure thing. Hopefully the weather is just as nice for you as it was for us. We had 11 beautiful days and nothing but sunshine during the days, and the stars at night. I think we only saw some scattered clouds a couple of days while we were there. No threats of rain.

We are soo close! So, of course this week has to be full of craziness.. Like the fact that my son is now in a splint from hand to elbow with a sling til at least the day after we arrive in Disney.. Or.. that its 7am on monday and I never even got to bed cause I have a sore throat! Eeek.. but the bags are almost packed !

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm already missing Disney. :sad1: So much time planning, and yet it seemed to fly by while we were there. DW and I are hoping it won't take another 4 years to go back. We're hoping to make it back in 2.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm already missing Disney. :sad1: So much time planning, and yet it seemed to fly by while we were there. DW and I are hoping it won't take another 4 years to go back. We're hoping to make it back in 2.

We try to go every year. This was the first time it felt like a nice long week where time wasn't flying. We were there less than 24 hours and I felt like we had already been away from home at least a couple of days - it was a nice feeling that we still had six more days left! But now that we are home, I keep thinking, a week ago at this time we were at Hollywood Studios . . . a week ago at this time we were eating at the ABC Commisary . . . etc.

P.S. I got to meet Iron Chef Cat Cora at the F&W Festival at Epcot on Friday. I was one of the lucky 25 to get a wristband that guaranteed a spot in line.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter