October 2012 Anyone?!

newmommy_2010

Mouseketeer
Anyone else planning a trip for October 2012?! Wondering if I am the only crazy one planning this far ahead or not?!

Mommy, this Oct. 2011 will be our 2nd trip in a row for F & W Festival. We love it so much that I'm almost positive that we will be back in 2012. So....count me in! :thumbsup2

I started planning our 2012 trip as soon as we returned last May! DH has only been to WDW once and that was 30 years ago. I took DS last May for his 13th b-day, it was just the 2 of us and SO MUCH FUN!!!! DD will be 3 1/2 when we go in 2012. DH thinks I am nuts to start planning now, but he will thank me once we are there I am sure! It is never too early to plan in my opinion!

Robin

It is never too early to start planning!! 2011 will be our first October trip and I am hoping it will start a trend so I just might be planning a trip for 2012! :cool1:

Happy planning!

Probably the last week in October, 2012. It's becoming our yearly week. I've always dreamed of being one of those people who go every year and now I have been fortunate enough to say I am able to fulfill that dream!! :cloud9:

I plan on turning 30 right along w Epcot :) I was born Oct 1982 just like Epcot!!!! So yea, whether my DH knows it or not, we'll be there LOL

Not crazy at all. We are working out the details for a family GTG in a 2 BR BLT during late Oct 2012. DVC members tend to plan way ahead, in fact we have tentative dates planned out through 2014. v:grouphug:

We are planning on around this time, it depends on the discounts. If they do free dining until Sept 30 like this year, we will do that if the discount will last through the first week in October.

We are trying to decide if we should do POP or POFQ.

We're also planning for Oct 2012!!! Hoping to stay at BLT for 5 nights and then head out on a 4 day cruise. Glad I started looking into this trip early...expecting the cruise dates to be released in the next month!!!

No, not crazy at all. We put down a deposit last week for October 2012 6 nights at CRS. First family vacation to WDW!!! Can't wait. Hoping for a good discount or free dining!!!!

Kirsten (me)
Brad (DH)
Will(DS)- 6yrs
Emily(DD)-2yrs

Count me in!!! So excited to be planning our trip for Oct. 2012!!! This will be our first Family Vacation to WDW! It will be me, DH, DD2 (at that time) and a 7mo (at that time) since I'm expecting now!! I am so excited to be taking my children!!! Hoping there will be some discount codes available or FD!!!

Hi, You are not alone! I am planning Oct 2012 too. DH, DS and I are taking along some close friend of ours. It will be the kids first trip and it is so cute too see how excited they are. I spent an hour talking to their daughter about rides! Not sure where we are staying yet. We are DVC and hoping to get Animal Kingdom Villas or Wilderness Lodge Villas but would be thrilled with Old Key West too!
Have fun planning!

We are planning too :cool1: All booked just need the flights to be released :)

There is 8 of us travelling: DM, DF, DMIL, myself, DH, DS (9), DD(6) and DD(3). We are staying POP 4th - 5th October, DCL Fantasy 6th -13th October and OKW Villa (free dining, disney UK offer) 13-th -20th October what a fun year of planning and changing ahead.

I (not sure how dh feels about this...he can only think of one trip at a time) plan to go in October 2012 just for a few days so my older 2 kids can see Mickey's Halloween Party---took my youngest last year & :love: loved :love: it! It depends on things like air fare, school schedule, etc.. Also, does anyone know if part of Fantasyland expansion will be done by then?

Just started planning our trip for October 2012. We are thinking October 19th - 26th or October 26th - November 2nd. :)

count us in...we are a group of 5.
2 60's grandparents
2 35+ kids
1 5 year old grandson/first visit
Initially we have plans to go with the grandchild on October 24 and be joined by his parents October 27 and we will all depart on November 3.
We have secured Swan Hotel reservations for the first three nights (24-26) and want to rent a 2BR,2BA at BLT, BWV or BCV. If none of that works out we may just get two connecting rooms and make do. Our first choice would be BLT but we can adjust if necessary. Looking for a pin at some point but may have to reserve something before that. We have stayed at Swan and liked it. We are not doing MK til the parents arrive. We are doing the Halloween party and 2 character meals.
Not sure how all that works but open to suggestions.
I'll be drfting past here for updates.
thanks, jo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter