October 2013!

We leave on Wednesday afternoon. Can't wait. We packed this weekend. All I need is to put the suitcases in the car and we are out of here!

Ticker has me at at 10 days, but it's officially nine until we drive to Chicago the night before our early am flight!

Single digits - WOOHOO!!!!! :)

I cannot stand it anymore, 2 weeks til we leave but I am tired of waiting! Been waiting since we booked back in June.

Finally got the last ADR I was looking for on Friday night, so our plans are firmed up. I need to take a look at all the MNSSHP thread and get a general idea of what we're going to do Sunday night. I think to start we're going to enter the park at 4, do stuff in New Fantasyland (most of it wasn't open the last time we were there, just dueling dumbo and Barnstormer) and then get in line for Rapunzel/Snow White at 6:30 (we are dressed up as Rapunzel and Snow White).

We'll watch the 2nd parade from Main Street (and people are saying that we might have a chance at a decent line for Jack and Sally if we head over there as soon as the parade ends, so we'll try that.) I do want to meet the Dwarfs so that'll take up some time, and my daughter really wants to try to hit one of the villain shows and try to get a pic with Maleficent, so we'll try for that.

I know we won't get it all done but we shall try. :)
:cheer2:

Can't believe that we only have 4 days left before we leave. It seemed like it took forever. Already planning for next Oct. :cool1:

Two more days before we head to Florida! Cannot wait to walk into the Magic Kingdom Sunday evening!

Down to single digits!
Excited-kid-birthday.gif

Checked in for our flight this morning. We leave for the airport at 6:45 am tomorrow, and we arrive at Disney Sunday morning. Can't wait for MNSSHP!

Excited for you guys! We'll be heading in at the tail end on the 30th. Two more weeks for us!

Checked in for our flight this morning. We leave for the airport at 6:45 am tomorrow, and we arrive at Disney Sunday morning. Can't wait for MNSSHP!

We leave at 6:45 am tomorrow also. We are flying. Arrive at 10 am. Have a safe trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter