October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 9

The KK site should still be up and running. You could put the login name and password up there.

Terrific idea Jeff. I will do that as soon as I get home tonight. I am off to volunteer in Macs class. I will keep uploading later.

I would like to put another big THANK YOU out to Scott, Lori, Alex and Julia for taking us lost soles along with you in Cozumel. It was great. We did not plane anything for this stop, due to the fact that I don't like it and I was not sure how the girls would do there. So we were just going to get off and shop and walk around. We made it no further then the peir when we ran into them and they invited us to go with them to the ruines. (sp). We had a great time. Both Scotts love that type of thing while the rest of us just hung out and had a great time.

Thank you again guys. By they way Mac says hi to Julia.

We had fun that day also. I was just looking at the photo of Julia and Mac holding hands walking down the pier. The guys definitely get into that sort of thing so it was nice having someone just to gab with.

btw, where is missy? has she checked in since they got back?
and dont tell us shes busy working because we know better than that.
:lmao: :rotfl2:

still trying to figure out what happened to cinnamon.:confused3
she is not back yet.
must have taken a 2 week vacation.:cheer2:

Either kids of DISers or Linda, because I was flipped at the time Linda tagged me. But it could have been kids doing it though.

So are you telling us that someone "flipped you off"?? :rotfl2:

Either kids of DISers or Linda, because I was flipped at the time Linda tagged me. But it could have been kids doing it though.

Flipped? I don't think mine were flipped. Oops could it be that my kids are the culprits? They had better not be the ones....:rotfl:

Flipped? I don't think mine were flipped. Oops could it be that my kids are the culprits? They had better not be the ones....:rotfl:

What would have been better is if they "swapped" people's magnets. Mine went to you, yours went to Nancy, Nancy's went to someone else, etc. That would have been funny.

Are magnets would have been "swingers". :scared1: :rotfl2:

I'd blame Plankton for that.

Ok, I just sent out an email from snapfish to view our photos.:thumbsup2

Still got more to upload though....just received notice that our underwater camera photos are in! Yeah!

Robin and Mike.... Cass and Rob.....
Hope you all enjoy your pararsailing shots!

Oh, and I wasn't on yesterday because I was over at Bob's listening to CD's you all made:thumbsup2 :hug: :grouphug:

and drinking that wonderful lemon sherbert and champagne and vodka drink they served you after dinner at Palo!

YUMMY!

Here's the recipe I found:

Sgroppino - a special cocktail from Italy

Here is a recipe that we use, Giada De Lauretiis made it on her show Everyday Italian and it is scrumptious!

1 cup chilled Prosecco (Italian sparkling white wine)
2 tablespoons chilled vodka
1/3 cup frozen lemon sorbet
1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh mint leaves
Pour the Prosecco and vodka into 2 Champagne flutes, diving equally. Spoon a scoop of sorbet into each flute. Sprinkle with mint and serve immediately. YUMM!

hi candyman!!
i say you a few times but you were always with that minnie of yours so i didnt want to start a fight. i thought i saw her taking off an undergarment in rockin bar d. she was pretty fast. has she been taking lessons from my friend candy?
we will for sure sail togther again someday.
and if you are ever in town, make sure you check out my act.:cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi back, Yep she was quick on the draw, not once but twice. What can I say see is terrific.

Oh you bet I will make sure to catch an act or two. I am in process of having a dis meet up there:cheer2: , AFEG,Nuclear Scott, wrapping Mike, and any one else who wants to make it.:lmao:

candyman

Hey did anyone hear anything more about the guy who was arrested on our ship?

Any stories in the news?

I had to get rid of my signature, it was too sad looking at how many days it's been since we sailed:sad2: :sad1:

OMG! If I ordered only 1 copy of all my photos it would cost me over $51!
Not including shipping and handling either, I'll bet. And not a second copy for Bob either.

I think I'll just put all my pics on discs and then only order our favorites to put in an album

Hey did anyone hear anything more about the guy who was arrested on our ship?

Any stories in the news?

Scott here, I do not know his age, but he was traveling with a wife and 4 year old son. Also this tid bite from a fellow cruiser...

I also wanted to tell you about the info on scary guy. His name is Steven Adams. I googled his name. He was telling the truth about all the band and PS2 crap. Go figure. Alcohol cost him a great vacation.

Creepy guy kept telling me how famous he was. He sells his music to PS2 games now. He has his on drum sticks and he really was in a band called Bender ... that's all.
That is it for now.

Hello to my Arizona friends Scott( AKA Scott 1) and Carrie. Just wanted to send a shout out and say I had a great time hanging out with you all during our vacation. I'm going over to Mike's(Missy's DH) house tomorrow night for a few beers and have a look at their vacation photos. We wiill drink one for you.

Thanks, wish we could be there to enjoy them with you all!!

Scott(1)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter