October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 9

OMG! If I ordered only 1 copy of all my photos it would cost me over $51!
Not including shipping and handling either, I'll bet. And not a second copy for Bob either.

I think I'll just put all my pics on discs and then only order our favorites to put in an album

I got you beat. Mine through snap fish was $66.00 including shipping.

I got you beat. Mine through snap fish was $66.00 including shipping.

I'm not paying that:eek:
Geez, we just spent over $170 in photos and DVD at Dolphin Discovery
Then we bought $84 in photos at shutters and $65 for DVD for stingray city...
YIkes!

Oh, our servers in Palo were great too! For brunch we had Dragan, and he was interesting to talk to, and he had a great sense of humor.....He protected us from Jeff and co. :lmao:

:eek: hope you're not including me in that "and co";) ...Dragan was really funny on our Palo night - he took one look at us (well, ...Jeff) and asked his boss fo the night off:lmao:

What would have been better is if they "swapped" people's magnets.

I'd blame Plankton for that.

Hey Hey Hey!!!!!!!!! - leave the little guy out of this - he's not even tall enough to reach the door handle:rotfl:

Talking of Planky .....- for those of you who havent ventured over to my trippie yet........:rolleyes1 - GO NOW!:lmao:

serious request

Can anyone pm me if they DO NOT want their photos appearing in my thread. I have several dissers in my snaps and I do not want to publish them in my/Planky's trippie without your consent/knowledge.

I have 2 more days to type then its "meet" day onboard.

Jeff - I wont publish any of your ds - I'll post you a disc of the ones I have once I'm more organised.

thank you:goodvibes

Geez...where is everyone:confused3

Its 12.45am here and no-one is about. Neil is snoring, Ellis is snoring and I've been uploading pictures to photobucket (again:rolleyes: ).

I'm off to bed - g'night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rose,

Great photos! Thanks for sharing! And thanks again for taking some parasailing pics :thumbsup2

Your tenderloin from Palo looked very sad, was it any good? Or was it just not photogenic?? :rolleyes1 :lmao:

How was the Dolphin Swim??? We were still going to do ours but Rob's family opted out and the only way we could get their portion refunded was to cancel all of our ressies because they made a mistake on the time. Was the water really choppy or was it manageable???

I'm not paying that:eek:
Geez, we just spent over $170 in photos and DVD at Dolphin Discovery
Then we bought $84 in photos at shutters and $65 for DVD for stingray city...
YIkes!

I am a sucker for picture. I budgeted for the cost of pictures. Between albums and scrapbooking I go crazy. They way I look at it I am glad I took my digital and not the 35 mm. It would have cost me more for that one.

Flipped? I don't think mine were flipped. Oops could it be that my kids are the culprits? They had better not be the ones....:rotfl:

No Paige, it wasn't your kids. It was someone who played tag. Those are the only people who had the list. My kids weren't playing and they had their magnets flipped because they were listed on the DIStag list.

Actually, I already know who it was. I have a picture as proof. Stacy caught a glimpse of the culprit(s) and snapped a picture on her cell phone.

So, how about we give the offenders a week to turn themselves in, otherwise I bust them out and post the picture. :rotfl2:

If anyone has a problem with this pic being posted, please let me know and I'll delete it.

DCLOct2007177.jpg

Cinnimike, I don't suppose these are the wenches you were looking for huh?
Sorry, it's the best I can do.

10-30-2007-149.jpg

Anybody recognize these guys?

10-30-2007-090.jpg

Here's a happy bunch!

10-30-2007-094.jpg

Hello all. Just catching up on the latest Dis Board Chat.

Cinamike,
We went to WDW for 10 days last February with Mike, Missy and their boys. We stayed at Pop Cenury and really enjoyed it. We may have to consider a reunion tour and join you guys. At those prices you can't beat it. By the way,
I took a great photo in Key West of a Yacht named Serenity which was docked in the Marina close to the Disney Magic. We had just walked off the ship for the first time and there it was...Serenity Now, just like in the Seinfeld episode. I will have to upload it and post it for you to see. I thought it was just cool start to our Vacaton.

Hello to Medicalman and Family. I am glad you all had a good time and made it home safely. We will have to make plans to travel across the pond to see you all sometime in the near future. I'm sure Alex can't wait to see Olivia again. Best regards.

Hello all. Just catching up on the latest Dis Board Chat.

Cinamike,
We went to WDW for 10 days last February with Mike, Missy and their boys. We stayed at Pop Cenury and really enjoyed it. We may have to consider a reunion tour and join you guys. At those prices you can't beat it. By the way,
I took a great photo in Key West of a Yacht named Serenity which was docked in the Marina close to the Disney Magic. We had just walked off the ship for the first time and there it was...Serenity Now, just like in the Seinfeld episode. I will have to upload it and post it for you to see. I thought it was just cool start to our Vacaton.

Hello to Medicalman and Family. I am glad you all had a good time and made it home safely. We will have to make plans to travel across the pond to see you all sometime in the near future. I'm sure Alex can't wait to see Olivia again. Best regards.

It would be a nice reunion. You better go on mousesavers fast. The rooms are going fast.

We're going to book our flights tomorrow. Oh boy, now we can jump on another thread. :woohoo:

(bad idea... I can't get anything done now) :lmao:

While everyone else was at the wine tasting.

We had a smoothie meet. MMMMMMMMM!!!!!

I love this pic!

DCLOct2007178.jpg

Now that's what I call Serenity Now!
Acutally, we got a little loud at times and I don't think the other passengers appreciated the quiet little Cove Cafe turning into a comedy club. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now that's what I call Serenity Now!
Acutally, we got a little loud at times and I don't think the other passengers appreciated the quiet little Cove Cafe turning into a comedy club. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I told Mike the same thing that day. oops. :rotfl2:

I can hear it now...

"There was this rowdy group on the ship. They called themselves Konked Kruisers. The was one guy who danced around in a bra and lipstick and showed some nip as he danced." :lmao:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:eek: hope you're not including me in that "and co";) ...Dragan was really funny on our Palo night - he took one look at us (well, ...Jeff) and asked his boss fo the night off:lmao:

Now that I think of it, Jeff was acting alone! No worries, Jeff. That was so much fun; that's why I guess we're so disappointed we weren't able to do a group dinner, huh?

This whench who proposition me....:lmao:

PA2402983.jpg

Hi ya Walt! Is that you kneeling on the chair? :rotfl2:

(Glad to see you back. It was a pleasure meeting you and Di. You two are a hoot!! :hug: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter