October 21st Wonder

debm

<font color=deeppink>Whose goal is to get the WDW
"Wonder"ing who is sailing. We have an 11 year old DS who doesn't like the Lab. I would love to find someone for him to hang out with.

We are sailing on the 21st also after a week at the BC. Sorry though our oldest DD is only 5 and a DS that will be 20mos.:wave2:

We also have a DD just turned 6, DS9, and DS 26 months. We will have 4 nights at the BC Villas b4 we cruise and SSprings afterwards.

We are also staying at the BC, are you doing MNSSHP? Looks like our two youngest are pretty close in age. My wife is trying to figure out what to do in nassau, I am going scuba diving and she does not want to take the kids into nassau by herself, she might just say on and do the spa thing. I guess we are the only ones going on this trip?:bounce: :wave2:

Yes, we must be the only ones sailing! That will be nice to have the ship to ourselves! My guess is that most DISers don't go on 3-nights. This will be our 3rd cruise--we've done all but the Western. We just had the chance to do this while we were in FL so we jumped at it. It will go quick though!! I wish it were longer. My kids don't know about it so that is half the fun!! Can't wait......Debi

Welcome to the cruise! If you have any questions just ask me---or the boards, of course. :p

I am not on your cruise, but I do know someone who is. It is a family of four. Mother, father and two sons, one 7 and one 4. This will be their first cruise for all of them. DW and I have told them about this forum and how it has helped us. Don't know if they have checked it out yet. Their sons have no idea about it. DW has a daycare and watches both of them. We have had a hard time keeping it from them!!!I do wish that DW and I could be with you as a warm up for our cruise in December. We just love DCL!!!! Have a great time for us!!!

Hey guys! We are going too! There is another thread that is posted for this date so maybe that is why there are no others posting. Not sure where but I posted to it yesterday. I have a son 5 and a daughter 3 and we will be doing the Land and Sea with a stay at the CBR before. I am too excited!

By the way, in Nassau we have the dolpihn excursion booked. I thought it would be so terriffic!

Oh--I couldn't find another thread so that's why I started this one. I will go searching again......

I went through both threads and complied the list of who is coming on the 21st.

So far we have~

RDS912 & DD5 and DS 20 mos

lrodptl & DD3 and DD4

JENLOVESDISNEY & DS5 and DD3

DEBM & DS11 and DS9 and DD6 and DS2

Are we it? I guess you are right about most DISers knowing that 3 days is not enough for them. We are already planning our next cruise ~ a 7 day one!

So are we going to do door signs? I Have seen some in previous posts but am not sure how to make them. Also, should we try to see if we can sit together? Or maybe just try to all get together at some point? I don't know about you all but I am TOO excited!

Thanks, JENLOVESDISNEY for compiling the list. Yes, I like doing door signs. We are on Deck 5 way far forward. It is very easy to make something on MS Word and then print it onto magnetic paper. That is how I did it. Then you can cut it out if you want or keep it as an 8 X 11 poster size.

As far as sitting together---we already have 7 of us so that will proabably be our limit. It's a bit crazy at our table!! And we are at late seating which I'm figuring most of you are doing early.

I just hope that CC is there for us. I'm going to start reading the boards this AM and all week looking for any hope! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Only a few weeks left! Debi

This is my and my daughters first cruise. We'll be coming aboard after 6 days at WDW CBR. She's almost 13 and can't wait. If you know any other young teens aboard, let us know. She'd love to find someone other that mom to hang with occasionally.

See you on the cruise!!

:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Oh!! You are so lucky! I went through a TA so I know she will get them then send them to me and I am dying wanting to call her every day and ask if she got them!

Here's two more for the count, our youngest daughter left for college this year so my DH and I thought we would celebrate our "Empty Nest" with the Land/Sea package. Will be staying at Port Orleans River side prior to sailing!

See ya there!

Hello, My family will be sailing too. Twin 8 year old DD are about to burst. When I booked our trip, almost a year ago, they made me stop talking about it 'cause it was "FOREVER" until we would be going....Well, FOREVER is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We will be at CBR for 5 days before we sail. Yipee!!!!!!!!

Mouse4less-----you said your daughter was almost 13? So she wouldn't go to the Stack yet right? My 11 year old son thinks the Lab is too childish for him. I know other kids love it though. Perhaps they could meet and see if they get along. I would love for him to have a friend on board. Last time he and our 6 year old daughter hung out some --making towel animals and getting food on Deck 9.

RDS912 & DD5 and DS 20 mos

lrodptl & DD3 and DD4

JENLOVESDISNEY & DS5 and DD3

DEBM & DS11 and DS9 and DD6 and DS2

Mouseforless & DD13

MrsHeg & DH going solo!!

Janandthree & DD8 x2

Yeah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter