October 26th, 2022 - 5-Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York to Bermuda

Okay, we're really doing this!

We packed today. I packed my pirate hat, my Halloween costume (my wife doesn't know what it is, other than that I told her it was ... somewhat cringe), our door magnets, our Halloween On the High Seas t-shirts, swimsuits, pool shoes...

(Note to self: I should also consider packing, y'know, regular clothes)

Thank you! Where do you check exactly? :) I'll go back through the check-in process to see if the times are any different.

You go back and click modify check in and then click port arrival time and it will highlight the time you already have and list other available times. If there is an earlier time you can change to it.

Here is the Magic during your cruise while she was in Bermuda on Oct 28th at 10:31am. I wished they were zoomed in more.

4E693711-57F2-4DB0-AA82-6D1EB9FA3555.jpeg

Here is another photo from 4:21pm. It has been a rainy day since the last photo.

E7CDF223-291C-48BA-A728-5DE4BB76566C.jpeg

The ship looks beautiful during the evening sun after all that rain. Photo from 6:30pm.

8E6F0FA4-2D28-48FE-828D-0CBE5237602B.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, THAT was a great cruise! People kept coming up to us because they recognized us from my embarrassing turn on "Match Your Mate." Our snorkel excursion on the 28th was rainy and not fun, but the next day we took a bus to Horseshoe Cove, which was FANTASTIC. And we loved how they updated Disney Dreams since the last time we saw it!

Super super cruise!! With the exception of the last sea day (boy was I green) everything was wonderful. Honestly felt like a brand new ship - there were no signs of it being 20+ years old at all, in my opinion. Glad to be home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter