October 29, 2005 Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyDmbNut said:
WE WANTS THE RED HEAD! WE WANTS THE RED HEAD!

better?

:rotfl2: :lmao:

As long as I don't hafta expose my "super-structure" or "larboard side" :rotfl:

:confused: :eek: :faint: :scratchin :hyper: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :love:

what are you talking about? Oh my, really!? Ug.

Wait a minute...

show us!! show!!

GO RJ GO RJ

translation provided for free courtesy of Mike's Hard Lemonade

tinkryansmom said:
show us!! show!!

GO RJ GO RJ

translation provided for free courtesy of Mike's Hard Lemonade

Johnna,

See now if'n you woulda come here this weekend...I would have obliged :lmao:

translation of your translation courtesy of my Malibu and pineapple juice :thumbsup2

hey everyone,

linda is doing well, i am now in pain from waiting on her hand and foot :rotfl2: .

i did not want the hippies to win, i would have liked to see ray and yolanda to win, but he was to stubborn...

oh yeah and one more big announce guess who going on the big floaty ting :boat: again... we are :banana: :cool1: :yay: :bounce: :Pinkbounc . we are booked for the :santa: cruise 07 with the croutons, hopefully the will be going, this time we are taking are two ds, they will be (10,3)... cant wait

Everyone is going on that Dang Xmas cruise!!! PEOPLE!!! SOME OF US HAVE FAMILY THAT WE NEED TO SPEND CHRISTMAS WITH!!!

I switched hotels!!!

Yacht Club offered $189 for Florida Residents so I made the switch....Kate really wanted to go back there for the pool anyway, so that works out...I will be further from y'all but can walk to Epcot and boat to MGM

DisneyDmbNut said:
Everyone is going on that Dang Xmas cruise!!! PEOPLE!!! SOME OF US HAVE FAMILY THAT WE NEED TO SPEND CHRISTMAS WITH!!!

:rolleyes1 Our DIS friends are our family! :grouphug:

"Christmas with The Mouse" :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

Sean:
Tarzanman and Ophie are suposed to be on that cruise as well ;)

I see a table full of DIS friends...guess we'll have to behave in front of the children though huh? :lmao:

:wave2: Anne (Bets' Mama)

Betsy and Beano are just funnin' with each other :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter