October 29, 2005 Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ophie said:
TZM just got back from the store for sick supplies and said that while he was in the store some guy got struck by lightning in the parking lot.

Wow.. sucks to be that guy! Hope he's ok. :guilty:

Happy Birthday, ophie my dear! Let me take you out for a drink.
Perhaps a cold beer, or a margarita...

Or a shot of Nyquil? :sick:

Get better, OK? :teeth: We loves ya. :love:

TRM: Um, Kingsburg's Swedish Festival... Well, not that big of a to-do, except by Kingsburg standards; which are exceptionally low.

Lots of booths with highly nutritious foods such as Polish sausage, pizza, chili boats and beerocks. Craft booths with stuff like hand painted windchimes for $35 and Henna tattoos for $20. (The way I portray it, is it any wonder Kingsburg hasn't hired me as a PR consultant??)

All in all, the small town parade with all the locals turning out still has a Mark Twainish quality to it, so it's not all bad. (Twainish??) The weather is supposed to calm down a bit too, so it oughta be tolerable
as opposed to sweltering.

Top it off with a dip in the pool followed by burgers and dogs, beers and iced tea at Beano's place...

Hey. There are worse days. :thumbsup2

Hi Sparrow !!! :wave2:
HI T&P!!! :wave2:
Hi Bets!!! :wave2:
Hi RonnieJo!! :wave2:

Oh wait. Nevermind that last one. She lives here. :rolleyes:

ophie said:
Thanks T&P! How's Linda recovering?

linda is recovering well, went to the doctor today and got the cast off, but not the stitches, next week for that, and she will be off for another week, cause she still cant drive or work yet.

ophie been meaning to ask you how your grandma is doing...

:wave2: Pam...

I figure that Jennifer must be getting ready to graduate in the next few days :thumbsup2 :woohoo: Bet she is happy about that!

:wave2: Sean & Linda

Morning my woogie!! (pronounced Woo-gee) You know what? I can't wait to see ya and have a NORMAL (ok, normal by my standard) conversation...I hate our brief phone calls..."what...you broke up...what did you say??" LOL

ophie...are you still at the roofers?? Are you feeling any better??

TRM - Got the sharpie tings...tanks!!!!

Beano! Are you ready???

Cause it aint long till I invade your family vacation with my stories and big hand gestures!!

:thumbsup2 Bets...

Can't wait to see you too! :woohoo: WDW, The Mouse and friends! :grouphug: Doesn't get much better than that ;)

okay... yes, I still feel yucky and we're trying to get me in to see a doctor today.

Grandma seems to be doing okay. Her 2nd bone marrow test looks good. They're waiting on the chromosome test for more definitive results. If they look good, she can go home soon. If they're bad, she has to start more chemo asap.

No, not at the roofers anymore. Orientation for internship was yesterday. Should be cool, if I ever get well enough to go.

Bets said:
Beano! Are you ready???

Beano is ready. Just over 2 months now... :woohoo:

Not a whole lot left to do but pack!

Oh... and pay for it. That'd be good.

BeanoC said:
Beano is ready. Just over 2 months now... :woohoo:

Not a whole lot left to do but pack!

Oh... and pay for it. That'd be good.
while you're at it, how about paying for mine too?

well, can't blame a girl for trying :crazy:

pixiedust: for you ophie , your grandma and Linda.

thanks for the card, TRM. Makes a girl cry such mush and gush :teeth:

Bets- couldn't take your call yesterday ... must stop this worky thing.

:wave: RJ :wave: Beano :wave: Pam
(where is the luckmeister and tenorator?)

could someone send some :sunny: down here? It's "May Gray" down here in Sun Diego. Please just send a little.

:grouphug:

(oh, Sean - just about laughed myself silly - had to send to everyone. Thanks!)

:tink: Here I am Cheri !

And I'll be in the San Diego area August 18 - 26th. I've got to take advantage of that year pass to Sea World :rotfl2: . No really Cassie will be skating at the Skate by the Sea competition at the UTC mall Aug. 18th and 19th , and then we're going to stay and camp at Santee lake with my parents and do some running around in San Diego. Hopefully we can hook up.

:confused3 I don't know where Tenor is :confused3

:furious:

Ok, so this morning I go and work out :yay: ...shower and am on my way out for some errands. Stop to get a Starbucks and then gas. Get back into the car...put in key...turn key and:

NADA!

nuthin zero

Had to have gas attendant jump start my SUV and drive it to my mechanics. Now I get to sit around and wait to see what the heck was wrong with it! :rolleyes1 Hoping that it was sumthin easy like it just needs a new battery.

RJ - it's a good thing you stopped for coffee first! ;) Hope its nuthin' serious. I know how not fun that is.

Cheri - I thought it was June Gloom!? What!! Now its taken over May also. Not right I say!! I am sending sunshine right now. :sunny: Ok. Good. I hope that helps. :thumbsup2 When you coming up!? :banana: :Pinkbounc

Beano - no can do the Kingsburg thing this weekend after all. Best friends daughter is doing the Aladdin play at her school Saturday night. Not to be missed. Neil does want to get you guys up to the cabin this summer so if'n you know your schedule let us know! :thumbsup2

:wave: Hi Luckey!

:wizard: Oph - feel better says I.

:wizard: Linda - continued speedy recovery.

:confused3 Tenny - will call her and make sure the lil green men are staying away.

:thumbsup2 Thank Goodness...

Car only needed new battery! Easy fix as far as car repairs go ;)

RonnieJo66 said:
:thumbsup2 Thank Goodness...

Car only needed new battery! Easy fix as far as car repairs go ;)
:woohoo: And you were all done with the :yay: ! You rock! Hope you did some push ups for me (like 50 - I need some help on the triceps)

luckey: I know should be here - Cassie starts school that week, I think (yeah, we go back to school during the great weather :confused3 If the school board would only have consulted me before making up the calendar. :lmao: ya know ... no homework, school days start at 9:00, no state testing, and nobody starts school until after Labor Day! :banana: See? Easy-peasy-lemon-squeasy. :crazy: )

Oh yes! She is very excited!!!! Her official last day of school is May 24th. Her actual ceremony will be in July because our shedule is booked for June. Our church is recognizing the graduates this Sunday and having a graduation lunch for them. She's very excited about that. Her friends commencement ceremonies and graduation parties party: are coming up soon, so she's going to be busy going to all that. So this is her: :banana: :woohoo: :bounce:

:wave2: Hey Cheri!!

TRM said:
Beano - no can do the Kingsburg thing this weekend after all.

Miss the Kingsburg Swedish Festival? And yet, somehow,your life will still go on? :lmao: :lmao:

No biggie Johnna! I am sure we'll find a weekend or 2 to this summer to get together. :teeth:

:wave2: Luckey!

:wave2: Sparrow !

:wave2: Cheri !

:confused3 Tenny (Where you at??)

I get no Beano wave???

First you insult me over the phone you prick bas***d bunny, then you don't wave to me!!! That's it...now suffer you will! :yoda:

Woogie Wave

:wave2: :rainbow: :wave:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

How much time we got left? :hourglass Lemme check our clock...

We have: 66 days 17 hours 33 minutes 20 seconds :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter