Odds of villas being close to each other at BLT

Nursejilly

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We are a big group staying in two 2 bedroom dedicated and one 1 bedroom all lake views at BLT. What are the chances the villas will be located anywhere near each other? Can we request this through member services? Thanks!

All of the reservations need a "traveling with" and the other reservation numbers added to each reservation. The more rooms involved, the greater the challenge for the room assigner finding rooms from both sides of the building checking out the day that you are checking in.

:earsboy: Bill

We were lucky once at BLT. Had a Lake 2 br and a standard studio. We were directly across the hall. Might have better luck having 1 standard room in the mix rather than all Lake view.

Laura

We have done dual rooms with a traveling with request twice before. The rooms we got were not that close to each other but they were on the same floor (probably the most important factor).

I called member services and put in request to be near each other. We know its not guaranteed. Thanks for the tips yall!

Could be tough with your reservations. That said, I’d consider rooms on the same floor as being “close” since the resort is not that big.

At most, there are six dedicated two bedrooms on a single floor, with 10 one bedroom units on that floor. In theory you could be all in the same wing, but that’s going to be difficult for the room assigner to line up.

Of the 5 times or so I have requested villas close together, most times it was only 2 villas, I have never had them be right next to each other, but usually close. In one instance at Aulani, I was maybe 6-8 doors away, same floor and another time at SS, we were in the same building, but all 3 rooms were a little spread out from each other. Making the request now is good, though I would also ask again when you check in at the resort. Have a great trip!

We have stayed with family at BLT, once with three lake view 2BRs and two of the villas were across the hall from each other and the other one was at the other end of the building but on the same floor. So sometimes we had to walk five minutes to the other end of the building. But since the one 2BR was near the elevators that you would take to go to the 5th floor skyway a lot of time the other families did the walking.

Another time we only had lake view two villas booked and they were down the hall from each other.

Yep you can link them. No guarantees though. And they probably would not be right next to each other.

On what day of the week are you arriving? It's easier with a Friday, Saturday or Sunday arrival due to the higher volume of turnover. Fewer rooms are vacated Mon-Thurs, giving them fewer options for assigning 3 rooms in close proximity.

On what day of the week are you arriving? It's easier with a Friday, Saturday or Sunday arrival due to the higher volume of turnover. Fewer rooms are vacated Mon-Thurs, giving them fewer options for assigning 3 rooms in close proximity.
We arrive on friday 11/16. Should get to resort by 4:30pm. We are just happy to be going with our family! So excited to stay at BLT!

Hi,
We are a big group staying in two 2 bedroom dedicated and one 1 bedroom all lake views at BLT. What are the chances the villas will be located anywhere near each other? Can we request this through member services? Thanks!
A lot will depend on which dedicated 2-BR villas are being vacated on the day that you are checking in, and also on the view that you have booked. There are 74 lake view dedicated 2 BR villas, and they appear too be scattered on each floor so that there are no more than two that are actually near each other. When you add in a 3rd villa, it makes it very difficult for the room assigner to get you all together. I think that getting all your villas on the same floor will be a victory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter