Off Topic! Update-Nov 19/01!

grover

DIS Veteran
I know that this is totally off topic but I am always reading and posting on this board so I wanted to share! Anyways I just accepted a new job working for the provincial government as a case coordinator for employement income and security-Yipee I am so happy! I will be leaving my place of employment for the last 4.5 years and will miss many of my coworkers but not the job! Here is to looking forward to new challenges!

Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :D :smooth: :D :smooth:
Well today was my last day at work! I will start my new job on Thursday!!! My coworkers thru me a little going away party, it is so cute- they know that I am a disney freak and got me a Mickey mug, Mickey keychain, Mickey picture holder and a Pooh bear- isn't that sweet-disney presents are the best! They also gave me flowers, candle/holders and a vase! We snacked on Ice cream cake-absolutley delicious!! It was a really nice way to end my time there and they did make me feel oh so special! Just wanted to share!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :D :smooth: :D

Congrats! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: How wonderful for you!

As for being OT - I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy finding out a little more about my friends on the DIS. :D :D :D

Congratulations, Grover! I hope you enjoy your new challenges. :)

I can't really speak for Beth, but I don't mind the board being off topic. Like Piratesmate, I enjoy hearing a bit more about my fellow scrapbookers and chefs. :) I think it is more of an issue on the busier boards where topics can disappear from the front page in a matter of minutes.

Don't tell anyone, but we get off topic on the Tech Board too. Hey, it get a bit slow there somedays. We have to keep ourselves entertained some way. ;) :D

Thats great! I am to glad hear you didn't stick with a job that you were not happy with. 4.5yrs is a long time but not as long as your whole life. (life is too short to be miserable) Good Luck and enjoy your new challenges. :)

Best of luck with the new job. Sounds like you had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter