Off we go to Diz-A-Neeeeeeeee PTR for July/17 thru 25th! Updated 2/22

Just wanted you to know I'm still here...I've had a lull in my TR, too. :goodvibes

Thanks Marshay! I really need to catch up on yours and also hop onto other peoples TRs' to become a part of the boad :yay: I hate falling behind :headache:

hope you dont mind i am following you over from your swimsuit thread. i thought it was really pretty. i will be following along. i have a boy who will be 7 and a girl who will be 4 when we head down to disney in august

Thanks Kim! Maybe I should turn my swimsuit thing into my next post. I'm in between that, ticket ponderings or our resort upgrade :hippie: Stay tuned :happytv:

STOP! Ticket Time!

So as the time draws nearer, one of the most important decisions looms upon me. Tickets. How many days? How many parks? To hop? Or not to hop? Water park-it? Or skip altogether? Alright, I actually have the answers to these VIQs (very important questions). :idea:

How many parks? 4 (although DH has clearly stated that he prefers to skip AK since it’s a fast park to go through and for the ticket price, not worth it.)
I don’t want to hop… with the kids. I actually have (2) adult 1 day non-expired hoppers and (1) 2 day child hopper from back in 2006. Now, I am not sure if we can upgrade on these or not. Although I don’t think that would be wise considering that I do not want to hop with the 3 kids in the summer time. I’m thinking that if we used one of the hoppers for AK and another park, we’d be golden. Remind me to mention that to DH. :rolleyes:

Water parks. Oh I’d love it! However given my swim suit dilemma ( http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2399765 ), that’s probably not going to fly. :sad2:

I want to go to the Wonderful World of Harry Potter at IOA but that would probably be an all day affair and since I’m selfish ;) I don’t want to bring the kids with me for that. Or DH. Lol :rotfl2:

I was thinking MK for 2 days. Lots of ground to cover with the kids, long summer lines if we can’t get all the fastpasses that we need and I want to go shopping. DH says that 1 day is enough! :scared1: Clearly the man is insane, ladies and gentlemen! His job really needs an office in the Disney local. :surfweb:

Epcot would be a one day kidless event. However since mom’s not aware that we’re coming down, I’m going to have to find a way to swing this. Closer to the arrival date, I’ll have to let “The Bill” (mom’s co-habitator aka BF … or whatever these people are called in their 40’s and live together :confused3 ) in on our plans so he can keep mom at home for us.

DHS is not my fave park but I know the kids would LOVE TSM.

AK, the kids would like and I have yet to ride EE.

I was wondering if Sea World would be another option. So if we skipped DHS and AK and did Sea World and IOA instead, would DH and the kids enjoy more? Any thoughts? :upsidedow

The time is drawing nearer and I am sooooooooooooo excited! I’ll be taking a mini trip down to FL this Friday for baby DD’s 1st b-day weekend and my niece’s 5th b-day party and see my fam! Did I mention how EXCITED I am? :woohoo: :banana: :hippie: :cloud9: :cool1:

:wave: Hi!

Just found your PTR! Need to get all caught up! We are also going in July!

Hi and welcome! :wizard: Thanks for hopping onto my PTR! :banana: I take that as a sign that I really should update more often :surfweb: hehehe I've tried taking pointers from other PTR's but apparently everyone has a flare for writing and I'm severely lacking :headache:

Off to go read up on yours, fellow July-er! And I am just a tad jealous that you leave earlier than me :rolleyes1 ;)

Hi and welcome! :wizard: Thanks for hopping onto my PTR! :banana: I take that as a sign that I really should update more often :surfweb: hehehe I've tried taking pointers from other PTR's but apparently everyone has a flare for writing and I'm severely lacking :headache:

Off to go read up on yours, fellow July-er! And I am just a tad jealous that you leave earlier than me :rolleyes1 ;)

My PTR is at a standstill right now....need to work on it!

Well..we were going to go to WDW for Spring Break (which is next week) originally but things changed so we moved it to the summer again! So..this is a BIG wait for us now!! :) We went last year in July and I didnt think the heat was too too bad...but I am from Texas..where summers are HOT!! :scared1:

My PTR is at a standstill right now....need to work on it!

Well..we were going to go to WDW for Spring Break (which is next week) originally but things changed so we moved it to the summer again! So..this is a BIG wait for us now!! :) We went last year in July and I didnt think the heat was too too bad...but I am from Texas..where summers are HOT!! :scared1:

Good, we can be at a stand-still together :woohoo: hehehe JK

I wanted to go during spring break too (the sooner the better, right?!) but airfare was :scared1: Summer will be good though, too! Not needing a winter coat would be nice ;) lol

I wish I was conditioned to hot weather but we're from NJ and it's the stickiness with the hotness that makes FL uncomfy for me. Ah well, kids are off of school then so gotta do it this way :wizard:

I just found your PTR from another thread and then also found your swimsuit thread from back in Feb. I am very curious if you ended up getting one of the burkinis and if so what do you think of it? I do not need to wear one for religious reasons but love the idea of it and am thinking of getting one and then sewing the legs up to knee length. I am curious as to how it fits and feels.

Heya Tig!

No, sadly I did not get one :sad1: DH was very adamant about me not getting one and I was afraid that if I spent the $$ on one and he didn't let me wear it anyways, then it'd go to waste *sigh* I'm very bummed out but I hope in the future he gives in so I can at least splash around with the baby but I guess that means he gets kid duty. It'll just suck that I'll have to be content with dipping my toes in for this trip.

There's a site that has knee length ones (or you can Google "modest swimwear"): http://modestswimsuitsandswimwear.com/ if you want to see if they have better designs/princes :)

I'll have to come to YOU for a review when the time will hopefully come for it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter