Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Attended last nights party (10/4) and it was freakin awesome! Walked on all the rides I wanted, meet characters with little wait and got some candy. Had time to shop and eat some goodies too. HalloWishes, Boo to You and Celebrate the Magic were superb. I would so do it again. :)

Me too!! It was great. I went as Ariel in her Sail dress... I got LOTS of compliments on it! Awesome night!

This is a terrible picture of me, but my Snow White costume is done! (I need to shorten up the waistband a bit, the weight of the tulle stretches it out a bit more than I'd like, but that'll take five minutes.)

Tonight, finishing up DD18's rapunzel tutu!

Untitled by angierae75, on Flickr

We're back from our trip! We attended Thursday's party 10/3 and had the best time! At the last minute I decided to dress up with the kids. I'm glad I did (even though DH didn't). DD got so much attention for her costume.
fnr8nd.jpg

2j1ucly.jpg

wcbh4p.jpg

xkq1c1.jpg
1z641sj.jpg

The crowds were light so were were able to ride everything on our list at least once. Some of the character lines were really long so we only saw the dwarves and then interacted with other characters at the dance parties.
The parade was awesome. Overall a great experience. I would definitely do it again. And for anyone on the fence about wearing a costume... DO IT! You'll have so much fun.

amyren said:
We're back from our trip! We attended Thursday's party 10/3 and had the best time! At the last minute I decided to dress up with the kids. I'm glad I did (even though DH didn't). DD got so much attention for her costume.

The crowds were light so were were able to ride everything on our list at least once. Some of the character lines were really long so we only saw the dwarves and then interacted with other characters at the dance parties.
The parade was awesome. Overall a great experience. I would definitely do it again. And for anyone on the fence about wearing a costume... DO IT! You'll have so much fun.

Your daughters costume is beautiful!

We're back from our trip! We attended Thursday's party 10/3 and had the best time! At the last minute I decided to dress up with the kids. I'm glad I did (even though DH didn't). DD got so much attention for her costume. The crowds were light so were were able to ride everything on our list at least once. Some of the character lines were really long so we only saw the dwarves and then interacted with other characters at the dance parties. The parade was awesome. Overall a great experience. I would definitely do it again. And for anyone on the fence about wearing a costume... DO IT! You'll have so much fun.

GREAT Pics and awesome jobs on your costumes you all look great!!

Just purchased my ticket for the 24th! Still debating on whether I should do a modified Batman or Superman. Hmmm

Please add us to the list for October 14th - it will be just DH and I (we are celebrating our 25th anniversary!). :goodvibes

Original plans were not to dress up, but DH just informed me last night that he thinks we should. So . . . we've got to come up with costumes by Sunday! That doesn't leave a lot of time for shipping if purchased online. Any ideas?

DD(20) and I have tickets for Oct 31!! Our very first MNSSHP!! I am going as Vanellope Von Schweetz and DD is going as Kevin the bird from UP :)

We've decided to dress up along with the kids. DW is going as a pirate to match DD, I'm going as Scott from Gatorboys to match DS. This will be the first party that DW and I have dressed up for, should be fun!

List is current, and 10/10 officially sold out earlier this afternoon. :eek:

If anyone has held off on buying tickets, I highly suggest getting them now before you miss your chance.

Please add me to the list for Oct 22nd

Self (as Hagrid from Harry Potter) and DD7 as Hermione

(Sarah, this is Tim from the FB group BTW)

Oct 24th for us! 6 adults, 1 adorable 11mo old -she'll be queen if hearts, yet to decide if the rest of us will be in costume.

Need to update!

We're going: 10/29
(Halloween sold out before a check could come in for me to buy, boo!)
Party: Still 2 Adults, 0 Kids
ADR: The Plaza @ 2:10PM
Costumes: I'm attending as an 'Evil Queen', similar to Regina from OUAT. Boyfriend is undecided ATM.

We are still going to the party on the 27th, but we have tweaked our costumes just a bit. Instead of Captain Hook, DH is going as Michael! :rotfl:

I will update the list later tonight, but I just wanted to pop in and say that tonight's party is a sell out.

ETA: sorry...didn't get to update tonight. I'll try to do it soon. :goodvibes

Whoop..We've just got about everything we need for Monday night! :)
Mom decided to go with Alice.
So if you see a Alice, a flapper, and a Tinkerbell..with a very hot pink wig..seriously think sis will glow with that wig:rotfl2:...feel free to wave! :wave2:

and we cant forget our zombie baby..mom and I have been in love with this adorable zombie baby doll for weeks now..and finally bought it..it has absolutely nothing to do with our characters..well inless a flapper or Alice had a zombie kid hehe :lmao:..but it was to cute to resist...so yeah we should def. stand out :rotfl:

We're getting so excited..time really has flown by..we've got just the weekend to go. We've got our plan all ironed out. I know its our first trip and there is so much we want to do so I know something on my list will probably not get done so we're trying to be prepared for that...but we're gonna give it are all and have a blast in the process pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter