Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Going 10/22, weather permitting. Me- Minnie Mouse, DD, Cinderella, ds and dh in jack skellington shirts....they won't dress up :(

We are attending 10/22/2013, first MNSSHP trip for us !
Me- Darth Maul
DW- Princess Leia
DD8- Padme Amidala
DS7- Darth Vadar

Excited about the Star Wars theme, hoping Darth Maul is not too scary.

Mom finished DD costume So cute!
10246588435_972eb12d2d.jpg

Mom finished DD costume So cute!
10246588435_972eb12d2d.jpg

OMG love it!!!

See you all October 24th!!!

DD is going to be Princess Aurora
Unfortunately, we are NOT creative this year, DD made a very specific request: PIRATES. But I'm ok with it, simple to do!
:cheer2:

We are going on October 22- I will be an Astronaut and DF will be a German in leiderhosen!

OMG love it!!!

See you all October 24th!!!

DD is going to be Princess Aurora
Unfortunately, we are NOT creative this year, DD made a very specific request: PIRATES. But I'm ok with it, simple to do!
:cheer2:

Is it yourself and two DDs attending or is it your DH that requested to do pirates?

List is current, and in case you missed it, the last three parties have been sell outs, including tonight! Columbus Day parties have always had low crowds in the past, but with so many schools switching to a balanced school schedule, it seems to have increased attendance!

I will be leaving for the World on Friday morning, so not sure how often I will be able to update the list. I will do my best to get it done, though! :goodvibes

Looks like the October 17th Party is also a sell out now. I will be buying my tickets for October 22nd tonight to make sure we can go.

Well I ordered our tickets for the party Oct 29th. The ticket rep sent them FedEx for free by accident. Then I open the envelope and it was empty. No tickets or paperwork. Of course when I call they won't resend them now unless I pay the $15.00 fee or they won't arrive in time. It cost me 15 minutes of my life and I have to trust that they will be available at will call. I'm less than impressed.

Is it yourself and two DDs attending or is it your DH that requested to do pirates?

List is current, and in case you missed it, the last three parties have been sell outs, including tonight! Columbus Day parties have always had low crowds in the past, but with so many schools switching to a balanced school schedule, it seems to have increased attendance!

I will be leaving for the World on Friday morning, so not sure how often I will be able to update the list. I will do my best to get it done, though! :goodvibes

Thanks for adding us! This is out first MNSSHP. Can't wait to see all of the fantastic costumes!

We finally decided on costumes! I will be Minnie Mouse, DD is a court jester and DS will be a zombie. I think he will have to leave the mask home, way too scary for the little ones. Going on the 27th!

Ack!! We were going to go the 17th but just saw it sold out so we bought for the 18th. DS will be Indiana Jones and DD will be Marie from Aristocats. I can't wait for Thursday (when we arrive).

We got our tickets for the 27th a long time ago, but I JUST finalized our costumes today! DH, I and our 22-month-old son are all going as PIRATES so that we can ride Pirates of the Caribbean and feel like we are part of it :-) Challenge will be whether DS will keep his pirate hat on, haha!

My DW (Marielightning) and I will be attending on October 22nd. I'm going as Winnie the Pooh and she's going as a Greek Goddess. :D

JoAnna525 said:
We got our tickets for the 27th a long time ago, but I JUST finalized our costumes today! DH, I and our 22-month-old son are all going as PIRATES so that we can ride Pirates of the Caribbean and feel like we are part of it :-) Challenge will be whether DS will keep his pirate hat on, haha!

That's the night we're going too!! My DD10 will be a tigress and my DS8 will be Jack Sparrow. DH and I are wearing halloween shirts.

Ack!! We were going to go the 17th but just saw it sold out so we bought for the 18th. DS will be Indiana Jones and DD will be Marie from Aristocats. I can't wait for Thursday (when we arrive).

How many in your party? Just you and the two kids? Will you (or any other adults) be dressing up?

The list is current. We will be leaving for the airport in less than 9 hours! I will update as often as I can. If you are going to the party on Oct. 22, and you see a little girl with a blinking sweater that says "Mabel", look for the redhead with her, and that will be me. Say hi if you want to. :)

Off to bed! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter