Official 2016 - Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend

Thanks for the quick response! I know DH has an account, he just couldn't remember the site offhand so I figured someone here would know. Now to get mine ready to go!

In a small bit of good luck, the standing commitment I had for Tuesdays that could have interfered with registration was entirely cancelled last week, so now I'll be home and free leading up to noon :)

I plan on looking at some of runDisney's training plans to prepare over the next few months. I want to make sure I have time to stop for the characters. I'm hoping I'm not getting in over my head!
As long as you train, I'm sure you will be fine! :)

All right folks - I'm signed into two computers with the passholder link up. I am signed into active and my passholder page for WDW.

Anything else I need to do?

It's looking like the links are up but when you click on them they say that the registration isn't open yet.

I'm quite excited and nervous at the same time. This is my 1st RunDisney race (1st race in general) and I hope I manage to get a spot. Good luck to everyone!

It's looking like the links are up but when you click on them they say that the registration isn't open yet.

I'm quite excited and nervous at the same time. This is my 1st RunDisney race (1st race in general) and I hope I manage to get a spot. Good luck to everyone!
If you don't get in today, I definitely won't next week...hope there's still 10K spots on tuesday!

I'm on the DLR AP Page - courtneybeth, I just noticed that you are WDW so I don't know if it hasn't gone up on your page yet.

T-minus 5 minutes and counting down. I'm ready for this.... let me in! Let me in!

@rowan1813 -- I'm a Premier passholder. The WDW page works better on this computer for some reason.

Everything is up. I am so so so nervous. Come on mojo. Let this happen. I am in for Vegas!

I know this sounds pathetic but I'm feeling the same way that I did when trying to get Comic-Con passes. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter