"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can have the tickets mailed to you but still link them at the time of purchase. You just enter your order confirmation number. Easy peasy.

D'oh! :headache: Didn't even notice that! I doubt they'd do Sunday. It could be Monday or anytime next week, hopefully. @monique5, no rumors, just going off of past releases (with the exception of last year). Though, they could throw another curveball at us this year. I wish they'd hurry it up already, and I don't even think we're going. :laughing:

Ok, thanks! I wasn't sure about a Sunday either. I figured on sale by next Friday, May 6th, but with releasing ticket prices this week. So guessing this year is off like last year, just later rather than earlier. IMO, things changed (higher than anticipated ticket prices) when Evening $149 Event plummeted.

I'm still sitting here just waiting to throw Disney my money when these tickets go on sale. :-)

I'm really not concerned about getting a ticket, I'm just impatient. It's my first party and the first time it's even been an option (we travel just before Labour Day) so the Sept 2nd party has me very excited! I'm hoping the stuff I've been reading about first night problems aren't too bad this year.

Don't be nervous! Tickets won't sell out quickly, so you have plenty of time to buy. Tickets *should* go on sale by May 1, and they will be on the special event ticket page here...
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/events/

:)

I would LOVE for it to be May 1st (or 2nd since thats a monday). But would they just go on sale with no prior notice on prices? My theory is May 5th...180 days before the final party...

Just spoke with ticketing and she said, "If I were you I would call back the first week of may because we are assuming that's when theyre going on sale."

Ive called everyday for almost 2 weeks and this is the FIRST time someone has given me something more specific than "sometime in May" or "keep checking back."

I would LOVE for it to be May 1st (or 2nd since thats a monday). But would they just go on sale with no prior notice on prices? My theory is May 5th...180 days before the final party...
Yes, they do just put them up spur of the moment with no notice. Just like discounts. I wish we got some official notice of them though.

Used my desk top computer just now and although the first page of MDE has Stitch when I clicked tab for special events tickets the page came up ~but nothing has changed~ MNSSHP tickets are still not available.

My DH, best friend, and I are going to be there Labor Day weekend this year. We are staying at AKL for the first time and also planning to do the MNSSHP for the first time (if they'd just release the prices/availability for those darn tickets!). I'm a little nervous about the first party after reading those awful threads about last year, but we will take it in stride! We are frequent visitors, so just being at Disney during the celebration is good enough for us.

Take this with a grain of salt, but the last time they had a party this early it was very slow. While the party draws a large crowd it seems that a lot of people don't like the thought of anything Halloween related before Labor Day.

The issue with last year's first party was Disney not doing a good job (actually, not sure they even tried) of clearing those without tickets out of the park. As long as they are able to do that it should be more than ok.

As someone who was at last year's first party, and will be going to this year's, this is the hope that I am clinging to :)

I'm still sitting here just waiting to throw Disney my money when these tickets go on sale. :-)

I'm really not concerned about getting a ticket, I'm just impatient. It's my first party and the first time it's even been an option (we travel just before Labour Day) so the Sept 2nd party has me very excited! I'm hoping the stuff I've been reading about first night problems aren't too bad this year.

US too!! Also really hopeful about the crowd level. The party will be our last night in and I am hoping we can end our trip in a super magical way with the party.

For those of you who have gone to the first party before, are there still a lot of people in costume? I'm just wondering if being that far ahead of Halloween would deter people from dressing up.

I'm more excited for this years themed merch designs! This is the first year I'm going early (3rd scheduled party) and may actually have a fair shot at the LE Merch ^_^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter