"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to a sold out party night or add 2 more days to our 2 day base ticket? Have a thread but curious about how bad a sold out night will be?

Does anyone know if the military discount, if offered, is typically the same as DVC discount or AP discount?

Last year they were around $48 for military tickets, so it's a much better discount, but I believe this discount was only offered for the September dates. They cannot be purchased online or over the phone, they have to be purchased at a Disney ticket window. The good news is that since they have to be purchased in person, you can still purchase them at the MK ticket window even if the party sells out.

This will be our 5th year being at WDW the week leading up to Labour Day and each year the MK gets transformed to Halloween overnight, usually the Tuesday/Wednesday before the Labour Day weekend. I always get pics of Main St. pre-decorations and then after decorations each year. I would imagine the same will be true this year so they are ready for the Friday night party.
Awesome!!! We saw the fall decor in 2012 and loved it!!! Our 25th wedding anniversary is 9/1....this is our 1st trip alone as a married couple. We didnt have a honeymoon and had our daughter right after our 1st anniversary. We only went on family trips in 25 years!!! Its also our first trip with to wdw without DD, 23, and DD, 18 so Im excited, but sad, too...but we've actually celebrated all of our birthdays there, so it will be nice to celebrate our anniversary there! THANKS!!!

Advice. We are going in June and plan to upgrade to AP when we go. We are also going in Oct and plan to do the party 10/4. Do you think the tickets for that night will be sold out if I wait until after we upgrade to try to get AP discount?

i need tickets to go on sale while I have the money!!!

True Story!

DD just made All-Star softball team. Parent meeting today. Only thing I could comprehend was $, $$, $$$. Even though there was important info we needed to know, I couldn't focus for thinking this keeps chipping away @ my Disney extras & upgrading to APs in October to go during Spring Break 2017. o_O

Advice. We are going in June and plan to upgrade to AP when we go. We are also going in Oct and plan to do the party 10/4. Do you think the tickets for that night will be sold out if I wait until after we upgrade to try to get AP discount?

TP has a history of when parties have sold out on their site. Here's the link: http://blog.touringplans.com/2015/04/06/disney-world-least-crowded-halloween-party/

It doesn't look like any of the midweek parties sold out during early October and all but Halloween that sold out were sold out within a week of the party, so I would think you'd be okay for June. Good luck!

How many people do they allow in the park for this event? Just wondering how crowed this event will be. Also DH and I are doing this, do adults attend without children?

In an old post (2011) someone said that a cast member said 29,000 . . .

200w.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter