******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question...My sister and I are going with our families. We have separate reservations and are linked on MDE. I just saw this post about an offer being released tonight/this morning. She's sleeping and I can't get in touch with her. Would I be able to book her a room using her name and my cc? I know she's already paid in full with her current ressie.

We both are currently booked at CBR with GC, but want free dining.

The room only discounts aren't very good either for most standard rooms I checked. The dates I put in for POR weren't available at all. I didn't see any good deals, for moderates. 'm thinking it must be geared for deluxe but I didn't check values.

The room only discounts aren't very good either for most standard rooms I checked. The dates I put in for POR weren't available at all. I didn't see any good deals, for moderates. 'm thinking it must be geared for deluxe but I didn't check values.
I checked at 4 am and 430 Am it wasn't posted.I slept then at 530am was posted.Does anyone know what exact time it posted?Now some of my back up resorts which were available last night are sold out!And interestingly CBR was not excluded hope that's true for FD

The offers that dropped this morning. Cover the period May 28 to August 31, 2017.

For Canadians:

only one special offer - room only;
however until May 20 Canadians can separately get 25% off tickets (I believe there is a minimum # of days)

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/summertime-rooms/

Your Summer Expedition Awaits―Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels

Take advantage of this offer to stay in the middle of the magic and save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels. Valid for stays most nights from May 28 through August 31, 2017.
Book through July 14, 2017.

Seeking a new and immersive adventure at Walt Disney World Resort? Look no further than Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park, home to Pandora – The World of Avatar. Be among the first to visit this jaw-dropping land―and experience the enchantment that lies within all 4 parks. Plus, if you add a ticket to this room offer and make it a package, you can take advantage of special pricing for Canadian residents on a 4-day or longer Magic Your Way theme park tickets.

This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart for a breakdown of savings within each Resort category.

Valid Travel Dates
May 28 through August 31, 2017

Important Details

Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
Advance reservations required.
Moderate and Deluxe suites may be available at a lesser discount.

Offer Restrictions

Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
Length of stay requirements may apply.
Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney's Art of Animation Resort –The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.

Discount varies from 10 - 25 % depending on specific dates (2 ranges for deluxe and value: Stays most nights 5/28 - 6/10/17 and Stays most nights 6/11 - 8/31/17 or during the entire period) (3 date ranges for moderates: Stays most nights 5/28 - 6/10/17 or Stays most nights 6/11 - 7/31/17 or Stays most nights 8/1 - 8/31/17 or during the entire period).

FOR USA:

3 offers - 1 room only; 2 room and ticket package

Your summer expedition awaits
up to 25% on rooms at select resort hotels
for most nights May 28 through august 31, 217
Book through July 14, 2017
offer type: room
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/summertime-room/

explire a kid-size 3 night/2 day room and ticket package for a family of three at a select disney's all-star resort hotel
stays most sunday through thursday nights from june 11 through august 31, 2017
book through july 14, 2017
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/summer-kids-package/
(other types of resorts are included)

dive into summer magic with a 4 night/4 day room and ticket package for a family of 4 at a select dsianey's all-star resort
stays most sunday through thursday nights from june 11 through august 31, 2017
book through july 14, 2017
offer type: room and ticket package
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/summer-family-together-package/
(other types of resorts are included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter