"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! Super exciting news!! Planning on going to our 3rd ever MNSSHP on 8/25. I also did not give any consideration to the thought that there could be a Halloween party in August when I booked this trip. But a huge bonus, we all love Halloween and will be celebrating DS BDay at WDW during same trip.

So now that the dates have officially been announces, when is everyone's party date?!? Our is October 24th. Can't WAIT!!!!!

So happy! I was planning for Thursday 9/7! I went to the party on Thurs 9/8 last year and it was AMAZING! No crowds at all. I am so excited to go again.

Excited to see the official dates this morning! Planning on 10/17 for sure, debating on adding a second.

Do both, you won't regret it! The HP show and fireworks alone are worth seeing twice or more! :)

I think we will! We did the 9/2 party last year and did the Dessert Party and although we loved it, it definitely took up lots of time so we didn't have much time for other stuff. We got the parade, dessert party, fireworks and lined up for the 7 dwarves M&G and did 1/2 the trick or treat stations. There was definitely some things we missed so I think 2 parties will help solve that problem. I'm very excited!

I think we will! We did the 9/2 party last year and did the Dessert Party and although we loved it, it definitely took up lots of time so we didn't have much time for other stuff. We got the parade, dessert party, fireworks and lined up for the 7 dwarves M&G and did 1/2 the trick or treat stations. There was definitely some things we missed so I think 2 parties will help solve that problem. I'm very excited!
Last year on one of our nights they had to cancel the HP show and we were sad we wouldn't get to see it again. Just another reason to do 2 parties: backup!

We'll be there 9/22! We also have room in our schedule to be able to go 9/24 if we "need" to and tickets are available while we're there...now to tell DH that we might "need" to go a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter