"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the biggest thing that has had us speculating about 8/25 is that the rest of that week is later, so it seems totally bizarre to drop Friday to 7pm. I don't care if it's Disney After Dark or MNSSHP - but I don't want it to go on sale and sell out next week when I'm off the grid in Cuba and the DR.

I think the biggest thing that has had us speculating about 8/25 is that the rest of that week is later, so it seems totally bizarre to drop Friday to 7pm. I don't care if it's Disney After Dark or MNSSHP - but I don't want it to go on sale and sell out next week when I'm off the grid in Cuba and the DR.
Historically, Halloween is the first party to sell out, and that's usually not until August. You won't miss it being gone one week, don't panic!

Thanks for everyone's responses. I have my fingers crossed that they kick off the Halloween events early this year. Last year I believe we attended the first MNSSHP date on Sept 2nd. This year, that first date would likely fall on September 1st, being the first Friday in September, but one can hope for an earlier kick off.

I can't see tickets selling out that fast?? And if they announce dates, that's not the ticket sale date. I wouldn't worry!

Great points - thanks for putting this out there. I mentioned this a while back but I think it's worth repeating...

To anyone who is hoping for an August date, I know that the calendar shows 7pm closings at the end of the month and that could be an indication of a party but WDW's own website page for the event does specifically state "Enjoy Enchanting Fun in September and October at Magic Kingdom Park".

This doesn't mean definitively there won't be an August party, but I do think it is notable. Certainly I hope that everyone who would like to attend a party would have the opportunity to do so.

Today is my birthday so I am wishing for Disney to release dates officially. :D

I'm not sure they've altered the page yet, but I do keep checking to see if that text has changed to suggest an earlier start! ;)

I'm not just at a point of wanting to know and to make plans accordingly. I made my ADRs back in February, for crying out loud, and I need to drop some for MNSSHP (if it happens) to keep my budget happy...

Happy Birthday! I'm hoping Disney gifts you with dates as a birthday gift, because we all get to share that gift!! ;) :bday::bday::bday:

I called on Monday to make some reservations for August and they said that August hasn't been released yet? That doesn't make any sense that August wouldn't be released but September would be?
Tusker House dining packages are available to book on the My Disney Experience app in August and September. Tiffins says to call, but if you look at Tusker House there are times available at certain times on the app.

This week the Rivers of Light dining packages for July, August and September opened up, and the Star Wars dessert party opened up for June and July... the Halloween party dates might be next! Thinking positive!

Just curious why everyone is so worried about party dates not being released yet.. can't you just look at the calendar and find what days the park closes at 7pm and assume it's a party day?:confused3 Apologies if thats not the case, but It's Always worked for us in the past.

We are going 8/29 to 9/4. MK is closing at 7pm on 8/29 and 9/1. 9/1 seems feasible based on last years 1st party being on the 2nd, but 8/29 works better for us. I'd like to know so I can switch ADRs if it doesn't actually start on 8/29. I wouldn't be so concerned if our trip was after Labor Day.

Tusker House dining packages are available to book on the My Disney Experience app in August and September. Tiffins says to call, but if you look at Tusker House there are times available at certain times on the app.

I called to try to book Tiffins and the CM said no time available and it's probably not open yet. If anyone is able to book Tiffins for late August, please report back the good news! TIA!!

I called to try to book Tiffins and the CM said no time available and it's probably not open yet. If anyone is able to book Tiffins for late August, please report back the good news! TIA!!

I'm trying to get Tiffins for late August as well! Also hoping for 8/29 MNSSHP.

I also was hoping for a Tiffins package, but I'm going in early September, and as of now, they've switched back to Tues and Thursday's for ROL, and we are at AK for Wed to correspond with a DVC event, so I'm really bummed. I guess I'll have to wait and see if they go back to nightly or wait til next year to see ROL for the 1st time.

August dates are confirmed!

EVENT DATES
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party takes place on the following dates:

• August 25 and 29, 2017
  • September 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and 29, 2017
  • October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31, 2017
  • November 1, 2017

Oh yay, the date I was hoping for, and have booked ADRs around is one! Thanks for that!

When do tickets go on sale?

EVENT DATES

• August 25 and 29, 2017
  • October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31, 2017
  • November 1, 2017

Where is that? I'm still seeing "Schedule Unavailable" on the WDW site.

edit: NVM. You have to click on the page itself for details.

Finally!! Now that the 2 Aug dates are confirmed, I need to decide if I want to do 2 parties (Aug 29 & Sep 1) or just one. Decisions, decisions...

Finally!! Now that the 2 Aug dates are confirmed, I need to decide if I want to do 2 parties (Aug 29 & Sep 1) or just one. Decisions, decisions...

I am definitely going to do both!
Best pixie dust ever!!
Now, just wish there is either Club Villain or EMM at DHS!
party:

EVENT DATES

• August 25 and 29, 2017
  • November 1, 2017

You have made my day!
:disrocks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter